OIL Pressure Sender JIS Splitter Tee / Y FJ60 Engine EFI 3FE 2FE LS HOLLEY SNIPER CHOKE INDICATOR LAMP LIGHT CHECK ENGINE Update CNC Carbonate LENS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com

(.22) - Copy.png

The RISING SUN MECHANUCAL SKUNK WORKS LABROTORY

PROUDLY PRESENTS :

FJ60 HOLLEY SNIPER CHOKE INDICATOR LAMP LIGHT

CHECK ENGINE Update CNC Engraved Poly Carbonate

Upgrade / UPDATE

SKUNK-WORKS Quality GRADE

Lens Lense

ONLY TOP SHELF ...

3qcJIKU.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
So what on a Sniper would trigger a Check Engine light?

hi nolen

thanks for the question

- since the stock oem choke cable 78410-90a04 on a FJ60 has a electrical connection feature on it to illuminate the red CHOKE lens in the dash as is when the choke is pulled out 1 or more rachet detent steps .............

- u will unplug the FEMALE harness side of the factory choke cable , then connect the SNIPER to IT , hence you will illuminate the OLD choke warning light circuit NOW occupied with the CEL amber lens above

- it's a re-purpose of the OEM dedicated old now abandoned choke red lense lamp circuit , now fed by SNIPER ECM ,

- does this help clarify your question ?

- i will add more TECH above , also i have a old FJ60 cluster with lense installed , will tech step by step install of the LENSE too

- my above KIT will Come with a New LED BULB for the old choke lamp red lenses socket .

- U WILL need to CUT OFF the Old choke cable factory connector for and re-install it on the sniper wiring harness to feed it for FSM CLEAN install , it gets repurposed if u will

- most stock fj60 choke cables are trashed anyway , so this is good use of existing DEMO parts

- eventualkly i hope to source the device side oem connector maybe but have struck out this far ?

- finally : You WILL need to set up the SNIPER system “ Warning Output “. Feature or optionn

Last edited:
old devise side choke cable connector u need to re-pu

1642361093596.png

Here is the fj60 harness side connector for the old choke red lense feature now repurposed to feed the new Amber CEL check engine LED indicator light lamp lens

1642361093596.png
CA3F99B5-56DB-4584-A353-CE3DF92D5974.jpeg
D60806BC-9B15-42EB-BA65-353422A510C5.jpeg
BACCD067-9454-4FE0-9E14-BB72AA76F055.jpeg
B7C94BA1-60E0-49D0-9507-7CB00E792C86.jpeg
E8000DFF-2913-4680-BB6C-3912B4A9A017.jpeg

Last edited:
- it's a re-purpose of the OEM dedicated old now abandoned choke red lense lamp circuit , now fed by SNIPER ECM ,

- does this help clarify your question ?
I think what he's trying to say, is that the Holy Sniper doesn't support a check engine light. I think the people using TBI and LS swaps could use this though.

I think what he's trying to say, is that the Holy Sniper doesn't support a check engine light. I think the people using TBI and LS swaps could use this though.
That iS what I’m saYing yES.

No CEl sIgNal on a sNIPER.

i am not familiar with the whole sniper topic like you 2 folks are here ,

can you please explain the TECH . behind what's called the : SNIPER system “ Warning Output “. Feature or option

can you please explain the TECH . behind what's called the : SNIPER system “ Warning Output “. Feature or option

Not sure. It may be in the 10 pin harness no one uses.

The display will blink at you in any of thrEsholds you are watching.

My TBI had a check engine light that we wired to the choke light

I believe you can create custom "rules" in the Sniper configuration to turn a "warning output" on if certain things happen. For example, if the engine gets too hot, you could have it turn the "Warning Output" on. So you can hook it up to the light, but It doesn't really function like a check engine light.

But the TBI and LS-swap people could use the check engine light feature as normal though.

Is the video coming soon?

in the 24 -48 hours or so the day got away form me spent outside in the FRESH winter AIR in Blizzard conditions here ...............:D

DSCN6158.JPG

Fascinating TECH :

NON-USA 1985 AU Spec. FJ62 3F CARB HOLY SNIPER Install and DYNO Test Results ..............

i simply had no idea ...........🤔

1642415520268.png

The Dakota dashes can trigger a warning light.

BTW; Barrett Jackson doesn’t equal quality. Have heard from multiple people their Land Cruisers they bought from BJ needed serious help.
Sure. South American junk travels through all auctions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom