Oil pressure harness clip/compressor mount? P/N? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was replacing my oil pressure sensor harness and saw that the little metal mount the harness clips into was missing.

Compressor was replaced by PO and it looks like they didn't switch it over.

Is there a part number for the little metal plate and screw or bolt?

1650048967598.png
1650049274518.png

Nope. Buy the clutch and you get the harness and bolt clamps.
I clearly have the wrong diagram/question. When I installed my oil pressure switch harness, there is a gray clip on the end of the connector.

It appears that there should be a bracket that attaches to the AC clutch. Maybe I am wrong. However I can not see where it would clip into.

I clearly have the wrong diagram/question. When I installed my oil pressure switch harness, there is a gray clip on the end of the connector.

It appears that there should be a bracket that attaches to the AC clutch. Maybe I am wrong. However I can not see where it would clip into.
That harness goes from the inner fender well to the oil pressure switch AND the connector to the clutch wiring: 82221-60020 2/96-98 or 82221-60010 for 8/92-1/96

Are you referring to the part below? The metal bracket that the clip attaches to?
If so, just like @OGBeno said - comes with the compressor not the pressure sensor harness.
Reach out to someone who is parting out.

154BA932-51DD-471B-99E1-57F5FEFF578F.jpeg

Yes, the little bracket. Previous owner put a new Denso compressor in. Weird that it is missing.

1650070113897.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom