Oil filters (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just came back from my local toyota dealer to check prices on oil filters for my 1hz and they want $55 each, called Ens in Sask they want $44 each what is up with this? So I am planning a trip south of the border to pick some up for alot less. If any one else north of the 49 want some I will glagly pick some up bring them back duty free and ship to you.They will fit 1hz or 1hdt factory dual element toyota filters minimum 6 for $22 each plus shipping or 10 for $20 each plus shipping. Pm if interested going down on march 29

Just came back from my local toyota dealer to check prices on oil filters for my 1hz and they want $55 each, called Ens in Sask they want $44 each what is up with this? So I am planning a trip south of the border to pick some up for alot less. If any one else north of the 49 want some I will glagly pick some up bring them back duty free and ship to you.They will fit 1hz or 1hdt factory dual element toyota filters minimum 6 for $22 each plus shipping or 10 for $20 each plus shipping. Pm if interested going down on march 29

22? Dan/All American Toyota sells them for 10.22

22 was the cheapest I could finf them can you post Dans info for me and I will get them there . Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom