Oil capacity of 67 F40 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Could someone tell me the factory oil capacity of a 67 F motor with new filter? I have reason to think my stick is not original, want to mark the stick with the right level.

Thanks.

I can send you one from Peru if you need it, not hard to find here...;)

I doubt Walmart would carry them but SOR has them. Toyota might have them too. Part number is 04152 60060 026 01A. Problem with Toyota is the F engine switched to the spin on oil filter in 1969 and since the parts book now only go back to 1969 they wouldn't show the old oil fiter in their parts book. You give them the number and they might have it if not should be able to order it.

John

I doubt Walmart would carry them but SOR has them. Toyota might have them too. Part number is 04152 60060 026 01A. Problem with Toyota is the F engine switched to the spin on oil filter in 1969 and since the parts book now only go back to 1969 they wouldn't show the old oil fiter in their parts book. You give them the number and they might have it if not should be able to order it.

John
funny....i got mine there. along with some oil. you'd be suprised what walmart and the local parts store would carry.

funny....i got mine there. along with some oil. you'd be suprised what walmart and the local parts store would carry.

This is the replacement element for the cansiter type oil filter? Sometime in 69 Toyota switched to a spin-on type that you replace the whole thing. Those can be had anywhere. The replacement element haven't been used in almost forty years.I'm surprised Walmart would carry them. The later spin-on was use by other auto makers besides Toyota and very common. Next time I go to Walmart I will have to check this out.

This is the replacement element for the cansiter type oil filter? Sometime in 69 Toyota switched to a spin-on type that you replace the whole thing. Those can be had anywhere. The replacement element haven't been used in almost forty years.I'm surprised Walmart would carry them. The later spin-on was use by other auto makers besides Toyota and very common. Next time I go to Walmart I will have to check this out.

my bad yes i am refering to the ones that you have to spin on. I would be curious to see if walmart carries the other type, but yea i doubt it. lol

Spector off road part #:
026-01A
OEM Canister Oil Filter -
Fits 1958-3/69
Yes

FJparts.com part #:
Canister Oil Filter, 1958-3/69, OEM, 132-AB08 = $7.50

FJ parts.com said it would be 10.50 for shipping....

I just ordered 4 from SOR - Hope they're right!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom