Ohio River Four Wheelers April Ride - Slade KY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was able to meet up with a great club I found here locally.
Ohio River Four Wheelers Public Group | Facebook

We basically ran the Kentucky Adventure Trail (KAT), which they were also calling the Daniel Boone Backcountry Byway (DBBB). Mix of asphalt/gravel/rock and mud.

This was my first trail ride with the group and they were great.
I took the easy group ride and still had a lot of fun.
We rode from 9-6ish.

Here is a link to my album:
https://goo.gl/photos/MY1GaKcMiHXQRU1X9

Here is a link to a video shot by a club member @4runnin2 :

Slade 2.jpg

Slade 4.jpg

Slade 3.jpg

Slade 6.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, wish I would have known about this event. I definitely would have come down from Columbus for it. I'm eager to run some of the KAT.

Damn, wish I would have known about this event. I definitely would have come down from Columbus for it. I'm eager to run some of the KAT.
@Dubbinchris if you like their facebook page you can be kept up to date. They have their entire schedule on the facebook page too.
I haven't been that involved yet, but I am going to start going to their meetings and help out as much as I can.

Look who is going to organize and lead an OH chapter run at Slade. It has been years since I have been down there. I vote you need sliders soon.

Look who is going to organize and lead an OH chapter run at Slade. It has been years since I have been down there. I vote you need sliders soon.
You have info on this run you speak of?

Chris small group of us from offroadohio are going labor day weekend. Can find the details on our forum.
Will take a look at my calendar. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom