SOLD Ohio - 1997 40th Anniversary Edition, Sage FZJ80, locked - $15k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(242, 176, 105)
Purchased sight unseen in February 2008 from a Land Cruiser dealer in WV. Had it flatbed delivered to my home in Ohio. Has been a 4th vehicle and driven about 55k miles under my watch. Been garaged 99% of the time. Has always been serviced by Toyota techs.

Locked. Full stock.

I have the 3rd row seats that I have never used.

Replaced:
Shocks.
Brakes/rotors.
Tires are now 10 years old (Michelin LTX M/S) and may need replaced but still have half tread.
Regular oil changes done with no more than 3000 miles between changes.
Plugs and wires.
Exhaust replaced last year (manifold-back).
Running boards and trailer hitch were reconditioned/primed/painted last year.
Maybe some surface rust in common areas on inside bottom of doors. Never noticed it until someone that was interested in it pointed it out to me.

Known issues:
I believe the A/C condenser/dryer has been replaced and I know it does need an A/C compressor which I was quoted $700 to replace.
Both front power seats are stuck in the full out/extended position due to stripped nylon spindle couplings. Seats still recline and lumbar and lateral supports still work.
I was told sway bar anchor bushings needed replaced by the people that did the exhaust but Toyota says they are worn but don't need replaced.
Outside rear view mirrors work but I believe only the driver's side only moves in and out under the power control.

Can't think of anything else that doesn't work. Runs great. Fluids have all been checked and are in good shape.

My opinion of condition - 8.5 or 9 out of 10.

Thanks for looking.

20200607_194235.jpg

20200607_194301.jpg

20200607_194251.jpg

20200607_194324.jpg

20200606_203631.jpg

Do you have any pictures of the frame and under carriage? Any pictures of the surface rust you referred to?

Thanks

actually it says "edit thread" but doesn't give me access to message body. Asking $15k. Thanks.

Trade for a 2001 UZJ100, river rock, 220k miles, timing belt/water pump just pump done, very clean interior, no rust? I’m 2nd owner, just looking for something different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom