Oh Dang!!! FZJ80 glass needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, I not only broke one but two windows.. anyone know the best place to get a factory tinted glass match? Dang push weed eater, a metal piece broke off, it just missed me I think , I just saw it 4 hours later.. I need passenger small rear door glass and driver's rear passenger big glass. It has a factory tint.. I will cruise the 80 parts..
IMG_20200418_144610632.jpg

I couldn't get tint matched because 80's have the "bronze metal" tint on them.

I couldn't get tint matched because 80's have the "bronze metal" tint on them.
You can play with the level of reflective to balance pretty close.

I have found some in WA for $140 out of a wreck shipped.. Jason in Merlin has a parts 80 with glass, doesn't know if they are tinted, he is closed until Tuesday.. a vendor here on mud has them for 240 shipped..

I was tinting fronts to match rears when I did it, not replacing.

I had a shield on. I had no idea that thing had taken out the windows until later. I replaced both windows for $25 each. Thanks to Jason out in Merlin who had some 80 parts. I got pretty good at taking doors apart and putting them back together.

I had a shield on. I had no idea that thing had taken out the windows until later. I replaced both windows for $25 each. Thanks to Jason out in Merlin who had some 80 parts. I got pretty good at taking doors apart and putting them back together.
Nice I sent that to Vader. Both glad your alright. Headed to Crater Lake property tomorrow to put in my well pump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom