SOLD OH: 3F/3FE (&2F) dual exhaust manifolds & pipes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40Jim

The Cruiser Whisperer
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.tlcperformance.com
For sale in OH, dual exhaust manifolds off 91 3FE. Fits all 3F. Can also be used as a performance upgrade on 2 F without the leakage issues of aftermarket headers.
Includes manifolds in GC, with good outlet studs & metal locknuts, heat shields, the first 12" of exhaust downpipe to start building out your custom dual exhaust system.

Asking $149, w/free shipping.

Post up here if interested.

IMG_20201209_151054930.jpg
IMG_20201209_151232180.jpg

@Oakley40 Great! I hated to throw these out because none of the bolts broke. They are in above average condition.

Please PayPal funds to my mud ID at gmail dott com. Iinclude your return UPS shipping address, and remind me you're needing the 3F exh manifolds.
:cheers:

The bolt depth is several mm deeper on 3F manifolds. To install with 2F intake manifold, either the 3F exhaust ears need spotfaced down to 2F thickness, or machine up some tube spacers split in half to add on the 2F intake ears.

Jim can you speak to the performance upgrade aspect that you mentioned? i don't hink I've seen that discussed anywhere before? Basically same idea/impact as headers?

would appreciate your comments!

Jim can you speak to the performance upgrade aspect that you mentioned? i don't hink I've seen that discussed anywhere before? Basically same idea/impact as headers?

would appreciate your comments!
I don't have dyno data, never having done a back to back test from 2F to 3F manifolds.
It appears to be better flow than a 2F log manifold.
The outlet area is larger.
The layout naturally builds a tri-Y layout, which is a good thing.

I don't have dyno data, never having done a back to back test from 2F to 3F manifolds.
It appears to be better flow than a 2F log manifold.
The outlet area is larger.
The layout naturally builds a tri-Y layout, which is a good thing.
How does the flow compare to a (well sealed) MAF 6-1 header? I have an opportunity to choose between the 2... My headers are about 15 years old and, while they are still OK, I know there is the potential aa hole will develop at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom