Wanted Offroad trailer: OffGrid Expedition2 or Hive EX or Moby or similar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seeking to buy a small off road trailer such as Offgrid’s Expedition 2 or Hives’s EX. Would buy new however the wait time is too long!

Will consider similar models to these two.

Not interested in any of the pop ups.

Must be Offroad capable, have fully enclosed queen bed And small external kitchen & shower.

Just out of curiosity how long is the wait and which one are you going for? I was also looking around but the prices seem outrageous any of these trailers i like Off Grid just because there is no wood in their trailers and seem well built. Honestly i don't think you will find any used one anytime soon i found a Turtle back on CL a while back buts it's just a trailer. Did you check on Overland Bound or Tacoma forums? Good luck on your search.

Just out of curiosity how long is the wait and which one are you going for? I was also looking around but the prices seem outrageous any of these trailers i like Off Grid just because there is no wood in their trailers and seem well built. Honestly i don't think you will find any used one anytime soon i found a Turtle back on CL a while back buts it's just a trailer. Did you check on Overland Bound or Tacoma forums? Good luck on your search.

Off grid are out to mid Jan at least. I’ve ordered one in case I don’t find anything before then.

Off grid are out to mid Jan at least. I’ve ordered one in case I don’t find anything before then.
Some of the other brands are out more than one year, partially due to COVID delays in their Chinese supply chain.

Theres a user over on Expedition Portal selling a shortbody Moby1 XTR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom