Offroad Armor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys I've been looking for pre-cut "offroad armor" - it consists of several magnetic sheets cut to the shape of the vehicle and allowing for door openings, etc. that sticks to the body and protects against scratches offroad. I know at least 1 member of this group cut some himself. I haven't found anything pre-cut for the 80, but I ran across this company's website where they make it for Heeps. Checkout:
http://www.offroadarmor.com/avail1.html

They say they can make some for other vehicles if there is enough interest, so anyone interested please visit the website and email them at:
requests@offroadarmor.com
to let them know. If there is enough interest, hopefully they will make the product available soon.

No affiliation, just came up in a web search.

gay12.jpg

If your idea of wheeling is rolling your truck (Wrench) and/or breaking every part of your truck at least once (Junk), I guess you don't need this kind of protection. For the rest of us, it's something worth considering.
:flipoff2:
:flipoff2:
Take one each.
:cheers:

Yes we are not wussies! We wheel our trucks hard! I saw Mike...err...Junk wheel his truck where rock buggies on 42in swamper went.

Yes, we need paint armor. When we take the wifes walmart cruiser and hit the overgrown trails, we still want a warm place ta sleep :-* :flipoff2:

[quote author=landtoy80 link=board=2;threadid=8778;start=msg75728#msg75728 date=1071460314]
Yes, we need paint armor. When we take the wifes walmart cruiser and hit the overgrown trails, we still want a warm place ta sleep :-* :flipoff2:
[/quote]

You need more cruisers!!!!!!!!!

Anyone have any field reports on these as regards how good they are etc.

Lal

a guy in wasatch cruisers runs it....safado might be more help on identifying who it is...... sorry i am with wrench....sounds........ GAY

bedliner the whole thing :cheers:

Yes, I do feel a little silly with the magnets on. :rolleyes: Hopefully these pictures will explain why I use them. :cheers:

easy solution is to get one for you and let the wife keep the pristine one!!!!!. I might have scratches on mone but I would have to wash it to check it out.
Dave

I was woundering if adding extra coats of clearcoat would keep the sceaches of the base coat? than just buff out the surface scraches.

I've heard the magnets can come off a lot.

If a branch catches them right they peel right off (what I heard anyway) and you're stoping a lot to pick your magnets up off the trail :D

Is this true Scott? Do they stay on well?

and...where did you get them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom