Officially 3x locked and Armored!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-tech/454685-95-fj-80-lockers-wont-engage.html

Man I love MUD... but I think I spend more time on this site than do any work.. Better be careful, I may get in trouble at work! :doh:

Anyway, today ends my 2.5 years of 4x4 impotence! I'm officially 3x locked!! What a friggin relief!! :beer:

Also I figured I post up some pics of my recent acquisition of armor..... Sean's a super nice guy with some pretty good fab skills!!

_DSC0057.jpg

_DSC0056.jpg

_DSC0055.jpg

_DSC0051.jpg

_DSC0050-1.jpg

It's been a great weekend!

Scott

Looks nice Scott! Glad you got the lockers fixed. Did they just need a good cleaning?

Looks great! I'm getting that same bumper.

Thanks guys....

Looks nice Scott! Glad you got the lockers fixed. Did they just need a good cleaning?

It had nothing to do with the lockers. The culprit was the CDL sensor on the t/case.

Looks good man, is that a 33x9.50? I used to love that tire for a spare.

Close, just slightly larger....255/85 16

Looking good!

Looks great! I'm getting that same bumper.

Thanks guys... I'm really satisfied... its solid! I give it up to the small time shops that can produce good product.

Looking good ! I'm a bit jealous now.

Nice Scott! I need to get around with fiddlin' with my lockers too. Sean's bumper looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! What did you use to secure the tire?

Your rig looks great! Is your license plate light hooked up? If so, I'd like to pick your brain as to how you did it.

Nice Scott! I need to get around with fiddlin' with my lockers too. Sean's bumper looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! What did you use to secure the tire?

Thanks Bruno.. let me know if you need help... So much less stressful when its not your own vehicle! :eek: J/K..

Your rig looks great! Is your license plate light hooked up? If so, I'd like to pick your brain as to how you did it.

No its not hooked up yet.. but I'm probably going to splice it in with the tailights.

Since my original license plate lights are not working, I got one of those bling LED strips from Pep Boys. Tapped into the rear tail light and ran the wires through the bottom of tailgate. then ran the wires up the swing out, wrapped in black conduit and zip tied. I used m/f spades so I can remove the plate light when accessing the spare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom