||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! THAT IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like its worth $15

LOL

Why is he selling????

The troopy is really, really nice that I grabbed. No garage time in my future other than easy stuff. Work is crazy busy as well. Might import one a year but prices in AU are just as nuts as they are here. Party is over

Have a set of 4 OEM rims painted gray professionally with brand new 32" A/T's on them. $800. Going to put black rims on the troopy instead.

Okay going to try to sell the axles, body and Chassis together and drop the price to $2000. Doesn't include wheel/ tires or cage.

Frame and body set up for spring over, FJ60 axles width in the front FJ40 width in the rear. Stretched to a 103 wheel base. Includes, frame, tub, bib, transmission tunnel, hood, and fenders (with speed holes), steering column and pedal assembly. Set up for SBC engine. Includes front bumper and winch plate Saginaw Steering box, 4x4 Labs Steering shaft, SOA FJ60 Axles. Spring perch width is FJ60 front and FJ40 in rear. Longfields, with drive flanges. 4x4 labs high steer arms,Hubs have been drilled for the additional pins. BTF diff cover in rear. Aussie Locker in the front and mini spool in the rear. No brakes on either axle. Knuckles have been rebuilt.

Last edited:
Good price for a good build there Jason. Some one could have a great start on trail rig there.

Thanks Lane, I was talking with Russ the other day. I'm going to sell this, take some of my parts and throw them at the Jeep and we'll share seat time and expenses since it doesn't make sense to maintain 2 trucks and trailers with the amount we get out wheeling. I'll still have my stockish 40.

He is always toying with the idea of selling and pulling money out of it won't net much.

I was looking forward to seeing you wheel that thing,:(

Yeah me too but need to start being a little more fiscally responsible. I want to start saving more and spending less. I was looking into buying a new muscle car next year too but have decided to put that on hold and make due with the Camry for a few more years. My girls are young and they will be in college before I know it. I'd like to buy a second/vacation home some day. Might as well start saving. We want to take the girls to Disney next year. Trying to focus more on what matters.

Disney!!!! Strap em in to the back of the 40 and bounce around on the rocks, well all wear mickey mouse ears, the will love it!!!!

Ha ha Remy

I would be all over this if I wasn't in my slow season workwise.... LoL

Plus Jason needs a break from towing 40s to my garage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom