||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks. Can’t wait to see your 40 rolling. Post some pics of it including 5 speed install. Your truck is near perfect.

Get ready for spring! Won it at the raffle. The contact person, Liza, listed on it verified that 2021 is a typo, it IS for 2022. Can’t use it. Like to put the money towards the c-channel kit I just bought.
$125/BO

78490EA1-5A24-47F0-B2E1-0FCB81DF7120.jpeg

07139746-663B-42A6-9CC3-C3A94266B976.jpeg

Last edited:
I have some 80 parts that I would like to see go to a good home. Mud pricing on everything. Basically make me a fair offer. All of the parts are located in Chelmsford, MA. All of the parts came off of my 93.

Front Windshield
2 rear upper glass.
Rear upper hatch, decent condition, could use a little surface rust repair
Complete Sunroof
Drivers and Passenger Rear Doors. Door skins are dented and probably not usable. But door glass and electrics worked when I pulled them off.
Driver and passenger rear sliding window glass. Frames are not in great shape but glass is.

If you want anything drop me a PM. I can text pictures if you are interested.

Selling a set of Mastercraft Courser AXT tires in great shape. 235/75R15.

Took these off of my FJ-40 which has been driven infrequently, and never wheeled with these tires on. Probably ~500 miles on them, treads are deep and look nearly new, ~11/32" deep.

$350 OBRO for YT / Mud folks.

IMG_5751 Medium.jpeg

IMG_5752 Medium.jpeg

IMG_5753 Medium.jpeg

IMG_5754 Medium.jpeg

IMG_5755 Medium.jpeg

IMG_5756 Medium.jpeg

Get ready for spring! Won it at the raffle. The contact person, Liza, listed on it verified that 2021 is a typo, it IS for 2022. Can’t use it. Like to put the money towards the c-channel kit I bought recently or toward any number of bills.
$125/BO

06ABE974-24B8-45AE-B506-A5C35E1F9F64.jpeg

3723647C-19A7-438E-AE76-6826896A6556.jpeg

Looking for a rear sill for my 6/77 FJ-40. Anybody have anything in decent shape up for sale / barter?

Original sill is toast, both the sill cover and the structural piece underneath.

The previous owner(s) must have owned shares of 3M based on how much frickin' Bondo they used. Check out the size of the chunk that was mashed into some rust on the right of the sill.

IMG_5846 Large.jpeg

IMG_5848 Large.jpeg

IMG_5849 Large.jpeg

IMG_5852 Large.jpeg

IMG_5862 Large.jpeg

IMG_5865 Large.jpeg

Looking for a rear sill for my 6/77 FJ-40. Anybody have anything in decent shape up for sale / barter?

Original sill is toast, both the sill cover and the structural piece underneath.

The previous owner(s) must have owned shares of 3M based on how much frickin' Bondo they used. Check out the size of the chunk that was mashed into some rust on the right of the sill.

View attachment 2942734

View attachment 2942735

View attachment 2942736

View attachment 2942737

View attachment 2942738

View attachment 2942739
If you havent already, check out this thread: Awl_TEQ Metal Parts etc. - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/awl_teq-metal-parts-etc.972516/page-16#post-14335757 . I havent used any of his parts, but the pics look good and he gets good reviews.

I definitely have one. It is a AWL that has not been installed, not sure exactly what year it is for but I know it is not the style I need. Bought it from someone thinking it would be usable but would rather get the correct style now. Been sitting in the attic for a while, let me pull it out and get a pic.

Eric

I definitely have one. It is a AWL that has not been installed, not sure exactly what year it is for but I know it is not the style I need. Bought it from someone thinking it would be usable but would rather get the correct style now. Been sitting in the attic for a while, let me pull it out and get a pic.

Eric
Awesome! Thanks, Eric. Looking forward to learning more.

That giant seahorse statue still standing in the Seekonk area? Hard to forget that thing.

Please see my add for 1994 pickup parts or whole truck

Thanks, @vfrer, going to have to pass - I don't believe that sill will fit my truck. Thanks for checking for me.

Well you did motivate me to get the correct sill... Just ordered an early style for my '67 build from Dan at 4wheelauto. They are the vendor for Awl_TEQ. Had it in stock and it is on the way from Canada. Dan was very responsive and very nice. Said they have more parts in process too that are not posted yet.

Now if I can find a solid early style ('67 era) rear floor and trans hump I will be in great shape. Anyone?

Just came across this 60 for sale, about 10 min. down the road from me. Happy to take a first look for anyone interested but not close by.

Complete set of Bilstein 5125 shocks up for sale.

Installed these on my 1977 FJ-40 Land Cruiser, and recently removed after adding new springs and lift. The rear shocks have about 40 hours of pavement and dirt road driving, and the fronts about 15. Truck was off the road not long after installing the front shocks. Hell For Stout steering stabilized include.

$300 OBO

IMG_5944 Large.jpeg

IMG_5942 Large.jpeg

IMG_5943 Large.jpeg

IMG_5951 Large.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom