||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40 Plow setup for sale. Its old and ain’t pretty and I haven’t used it in 5 years, but it worked great when I was using it. It mounts to the frame, leaf springs, and top of the front bumper. Relatively simple to hook up - I was able to do it by myself. It’ll probably need new hoses and a little TLC. Comes with pump and controls and was mounted to an F155 so you should be able to mount it on any F/2F engine. I think it just used brackets that mounted through the water pump bolts and used a longer belt. $500 obo.

View attachment 1821778 View attachment 1821779 View attachment 1821780 View attachment 1821782

Bump.

Have a bunch of 3rd gen 4Runner parts. Cleaning out the shed and if you need it I probably have it, except for a rear e-locker. So let me know if you need anything.

Have a bunch of 3rd gen 4Runner parts. Cleaning out the shed and if you need it I probably have it, except for a rear e-locker. So let me know if you need anything.

IFS hubs?

Spring is coming. $4200 OBO, 74 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 Still for sale

Last edited:
Looking for a pair of soft-top half doors

CO2 battle, bracket, regulator, hose $125 SOLD

Last edited:
Still looking for soft-top doors for a 69 Fj40 if anyone has a pair. Any condition is fine

2003 Landcruiser 203xxx miles
Runs well. Needs minor exhaust work. Electrical issue where alarm runs down battery. Rust holes in several spots. Tailgate is rusted through underneath. Drivers seat ripped on seam. Timing belt done second time at 198k. Service records available.
Please PM me for the VIN number.
$3k OBO Norwell, MA 02061
LC back1.jpg
LC Drivers side1.jpg
LC1.jpg
LC Rust2.jpg

$3k OBO

Norwell, MA 02061

LC passeng side.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back