||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No doing knuckle swap on my 40 so I can run the high steer arms I have . So would actually Need the knuckle , outer birf and the brakes calipers and rotors .
Ah gotcha. Check out the old shocks you gave me. They’re being upgraded to Tuff Dogs w/ the lift kit curtesy of @TRAIL TAILOR.

19AFA3BB-E8A7-43DB-848D-EABCCD542F7A.jpeg

88A7BF5C-12FE-4BE5-B721-9693D2DCE178.jpeg

Does anyone want a front passenger side fender flare for a 93 to 97, 80. It is red in color and in decent shape. Pickup would be in Chelmsford, MA or Dunstable, MA. Free or a 6 pack of a decent IPA. your choice. PM me if you are interested, no interest by next Friday, December 8, its going in the dumpster.

Looking for 15" x 8" rims, beadlock or not,

Not mine. Its a rare North American spec!!

75fj40 frame and springs on fj60 axles outboarded sprinds spooled rear Aussie up front and brand new longfields in from axle $1100 keeping the high steer arms and steering shaft

Looking for an fj60 ps box with a Pittman are, asking for a friend

Not Toyota related, but would love to see this bike find a new home. $2000 for YT member / friends.

For sale:
2013 Specialized Camber Expert EVO 29, size medium; specs and a handful of pics below.

Please email me (steve AT belllapcoaching.com) for more info or pictures. Original retail @ $5500, selling for $2200 OBRO. Located near Amherst / Northampton, MA; will split shipping with buyer.

This bike has been ridden very infrequently, with under 30 hours of use, and is in excellent condition. Only a few very small scuffs on the frame, the typical scratches at the end of the cranks, and the original chain / cassette are on the bike, with tons of life left.
Shimano SLX crank, 38 - 24T, 170 mm
SRAM X7 front derailleur
SRAM XO rear derailleur
Custom Formula T1 S, hydraulic disc, tool-less FCS and reach adj., SRAM compatible MiXmaster shifter mounts
SRAM X9 10 speed shifters
Custom Fox rear shock with AutoSag
Rockshox SID 110mm fork
SRAM X9 hubs laced to Roval Control Trail 29 in the rear, Stan’s ZTR Arch EX in the front
Tires: 29 x 2.3 Specialized Purgatory Control in the front, 29 x 2.2 Specialized The Captain Control in the rear
img_9728-jpeg.1848094
img_9738-jpeg.1848095
img_9733-jpeg.1848096
img_9730-jpeg.1848097

I am looking for some OME 865's if anyone has any lying around. Also some 100 series front and rear shocks. I am trying to delete my suddenly failed AHC. Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas to all!

There was an ad on Craigslist out of Maine for the last couple of weeks offering LC 100 springs and shocks for $100, might still be up if you are in a bind with the AHC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom