||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cool! I'll give you $50 for them.

I hope it's okay if I post this here. I've met a few of you who are not too far from NYC and/or pass through here. Also, I'm from RI . Bought this RTT about a year and a half ago. It's still in the box and has been in storage since then. With grad school I never got the chance to use it, wife isn't too into it, and I don't want to pay storage anymore. It has a puncture in the bottom that can easily be fixed (someone broke into my sister's garage and cut it open). It's in storage in Sunset Park, Brooklyn $900 obo

IMG_6629.JPG

IMG_6630.JPG

I hope it's okay if I post this here. I've met a few of you who are not too far from NYC and/or pass through here. Also, I'm from RI . Bought this RTT about a year and a half ago. It's still in the box and has been in storage since then. With grad school I never got the chance to use it, wife isn't too into it, and I don't want to pay storage anymore. It has a puncture in the bottom that can easily be fixed (someone broke into my sister's garage and cut it open). It's in storage in Sunset Park, Brooklyn $900 obo

View attachment 1388579

View attachment 1388580
This is the model. It might be slightly different now from when I bought it.
Mt. Bachelor Standard Pioneer Series :: Cascadia Vehicle Roof Top Tents

View attachment 1388579

View attachment 1388580
$700

FREE:
265/65r17
Bridgestone dueler ht
Came off my 04 4runner- never used. Was the original spare. Come and get it.

IMG_3493.JPG

Have a bunch of radom 2H diesel parts piling up. Radiator, water pump, water pump housing, thermostat housing, alternator, and maybe some other stuff. Will sell for less than crusierparts.net but more than the junkyard. Everything works fine, just bought new stuff instead.

Up for sale is my 40. Now has 12.5x17 irocs with Walker Evans Beadlocks
305 TPI with low end off road cam (10,00 miles)
Full manual 700r4 built
Hydrovac brakes
4:1 orion
Warn 8274
Fj62 axles with longfield front, poly performance rear axles, arbs
sprung over front, 4 link rear
street legal
goes down the road at 65 mph
$13500
Gary 802-289-1685

View attachment 1246331

View attachment 1246332
Would like to sell this, may part out, any offers?

Pulled apart my HJ47 for the winter and bought new stuff. the old stuff worked fine but I wanted shiny so I replaced them.

2H radiator $200 - had a small leak which was professionally repaired.
Thermostat housing (upper and lower) $25
Alternator $200
new drive belt (have 2 new ones for some reason) $15
Water pump $50
Water pump housing $100
6 injectors
pipe squiggly tube thingy that connects the injectors.

All are Best offer unless noted. have some other stuff too I think. Shipping costs extra...got screwed by someone a few months ago so shipping needs to be paid up front.

call or text 617-four eight zer0- 6693 John

radiator.jpg

Last edited:
Pulled apart my HJ47 for the winter and bought new stuff. the old stuff worked fine but I wanted shiny so I replaced them.

2H radiator $200 - had a small leak which was professionally repaired.
Thermostat housing (upper and lower) $25
Alternator $200
new drive belt (have 2 new ones for some reason) $15
Water pump $50
Water pump housing $100
6 injectors
pipe squiggly tube thingy that connects the injectors.

All are Best offer unless noted. have some other stuff too I think. Shipping costs extra...got screwed by someone a few months ago so shipping needs to be paid up front.

call or text 617-four eight zer0- 6693 John

View attachment 1397794
Can you post pics of alternator!
12v truck?

I can definitely get pix btu will take a few days. looks like a greasy alternator. worked fine when pulled. I'll throw a 1 year warranty on it. Will pics on Sunday

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom