||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In the market for a 55 or 60/62. 55 preferred.

Soooo....bought a log house in Madison NH ( 2 miles from Kina's old place) It was a foreclosure and spent the last 2 months renovating it. Not to blow myself but it came out way better than expected. Will be renting it out to friends only. Thats another thread on another day.

I've been commuting there every weekend in the Troopy..... 3 hours each way. Dawned on me that I need a second vehicle up there to use while in town.

I've already spent way too much money on the house so I'm in the $3k range. My kids will be riding in it so need something usable. Not expecting perfection but needs to be reasonably safe. Anyone know where that blue 55 I imported from australia is? I sold it to a guy in CT.

Kina's parts pile is about 5 miles away if anyone needs mudship.

Seeing whats out there. thanks amigos!

waldsbut outside.jpg
waldsbug living room.jpg
waldsbut upstairs.jpg
waldsbut kitchen 2.jpg

Beautiful place man! You deserve it!

Howdy-

Reminder that I still have a free to a good home FJ60 tranny. Drop me a line at harryhwilson(AT)gmail.com if interested.

I ordered a set of aftermarket front seats for my 93 80 today. So I have two gray leather front seats that I am willing to give away if someone wants them. The leather is not in good shape drivers seat is worse then passenger seat. I am going to have to pull the seat belt clips for my new seats but otherwise they are complete. They are located in Chelmsford. Should be available in a week or so. I think both seats need new gears gear motors work. The seats do not have heat. If you are interested let me know.

2003 Honda Accord LX V6 coupe. 240k highway miles. One owner. Adult driven. Silver exterior with black leather interior. Clean Connecticut title in hand. I'm selling for my father. Always serviced with synthetic oil at Danbury Honda. Timing belt done at 200k. Recent serpentine belt and tensioner. Always garaged. Minor damage to the rear bumper cover. Needs nothing. Located in Carolina, RI. $2500 OBO

1449958248564.jpg

1449958269692.jpg

1449958292203.jpg

1449958329708.jpg

1449958361539.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have a decent 1st gen 4runner for sale? Striking out on my other picks

Resigned to going to fleabay with this, so one last time before Christmas.

1984 FJ45, rhd, lwb, p/s, front disc brakes, no rot, garage kept, survivor. Drive anywhere now. Replacement factory tailgate, all new steering, full knuckle service, brakes, bearings, seals front and back $15,000 firm mud price, which includes all the uninstalled extras I've picked up here. Split rims (rough), brand new 16" 70 series rims, split case PTO box with lever, new t-max winch and mounting plate, aftermarket pvc floor mat, oem fog lights.

Again $15k firm. I love talking cruisers and you're welcome to stop by and chat, just let me know if you can't really buy it up front, then both you I will have a much nicer holiday.:santa: Pm or email me. Jim
00L0L_49TKJcXXpxP_600x450.jpg

00808_dBO9mPQeL6E_600x450.jpg
00R0R_hS1rt7mhtF9_600x450.jpg
00M0M_MH2kpAkLA5_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, recently relocated here from Nashville and have a set of BFG AT 31x10.5R15 with less than 1,000 miles on them. I had them put on last year to be able to get in and out of the garage with the top on. When I moved here this summer bought a house with a garage door tall enough to fit with the 35's. Cost me $1000 bucks for sale for $600. Please let me know if this is the wrong place to post these?

image.jpeg

Last chance - Set of Gray power seats for a 93. Not in great condition. Free to a good home. If anyone wants them they are in Chelmsford, MA. I am going to toss them in the dumpster on Friday. If you want them send me a PM. Thanks
IMG_3198.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom