||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BFG MT 31x10.5x15 with alloy rims. 90%. ~700 miles. $700.
Pickup in Boston.

Last edited:
Any of you FJ80 guys or actually FJ60's would work too, have any spare stock birfields kicking around?
I really only need one side either the short one or the long one, just need the birfield joint in good shape.
Preferably not to far from NH and not looking to break the bank on it either.
Thanks

This is my last price cut and only putting it out to Yankees Toys members. Selling the wheeling rig for $1,600 including the cage. You could part it out and make more money off it than what I'm asking. Pics and more info can be found here FJ40 Land Cruiser wheeling project

I have (2) 60 birfs I think. 80 and 60 different though
Yeah they are different, (I know I'm going to get a lot o of flack from people about this) but I'm using them to make a custom rear drive shaft.
I have a steep angle and I always wanted to try making a birfield driveshaft, I like to think outside the box :)
Since Rick is closer to me , I'll grab his set but thanks for offering them up

I've got a couple of long spline 80 birfs and live close to the NH border.

Rick, it's been a while since I've been to your house. Can you Pm me the address again and a good time to come get them and let me know how much you want for them.
Thanks

Set of (4) Firestone Winterforce 265/70/16 UV snow tires on factory aluminum UZJ100 wheels. Very good condition, < 4000 miles on them, used one season. These are fantastic snow tires just too small for my 100 now. Pick up only in Boston, Ma (area). $600 for tires and wheel set. Or I'll sell tires only for $450.

Does anyone know this truck or the owner?

That would be me. As much as I like this place sometimes, it sucks for selling a vehicle. PM me or reply through CL, be happy to chat.

Engine Hoist, leveler and stand $150/bo. All in great/like new condition.

Warn Winch Controller Box and Remote $100

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom