1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Supernova Thread

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Rocknroll, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Rocknroll

Rocknroll

I know from other posts I'm not the only one watching this show so I thought it might be fun to discuss it here since cruiserheads know all! Just thought hearing your opinions on the contestants and the band might be fun. I'll start by saying this, the House Band is awesome! That being said I really thought Dilana was the hands down clear choice, but after her serious attitude flaws were revealed this past week I'm not sure America wants another ultra arrogant lead singer. If she doesn't make up for it this week, i'm going to have to pull for someone else to win. What do you guys think?

2. rachel1027

rachel1027 TUT NURSE

I think I know nothing about this show...sorry. Isn't the band going to be Tommy Lee's new band?? He is fairly arrogant so I am not sure a shrinking violet personality would go over well either.

Maybe I will have to check it out now that the really bad singers have been eliminated:)

3. Rocknroll

Rocknroll

Everyone who is left has a chance and is quite good in their own way.

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">