Events/Trails Official PHX Monthly Cruiser Cruise thread: Check here for details (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone headed to the meeting this Friday? Looking forward to an opportunity to stand around and BS about modifications and wheeling. 7:30 ish

Anyone headed to the meeting this Friday? Looking forward to an opportunity to stand around and BS about modifications and wheeling. 7:30 ish
No time for meeten’s - time to head out kampin 😎

Planning on headed on down. kids are going to Schnepf farm, so i get a hall pass...

Idling at Sonic. Don't think I'm doing it right

Next Friday is usually a meeting night, given how hot it has been I’m wondering if anyone has interest in holding a meeting. @brices123 what do you think?

822AAA05-5676-4D51-9E47-1B2D6D7F5C23.png

I forewent the last meeting due to the heat as I assume most others did. Though if a monsoon cools things off, I'll make the trek down there for sure.

Next Friday is usually a meeting night, given how hot it has been I’m wondering if anyone has interest in holding a meeting. @brices123 what do you think?

View attachment 2727207
Typically we don't have meetings in the summer months because people just do not want to stand outside and sweat.
My vote is to hold off on a meeting in July and plan on having the next meeting on August 20.

Thoughts?

Typically we don't have meetings in the summer months because people just do not want to stand outside and sweat.
My vote is to hold off on a meeting in July and plan on having the next meeting on August 20.

Thoughts?
Zoom . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom