Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Actually I may have a roof rack on the slag in the garage..... been soo long since I saw the top of that thing I can't remember if it does or not.

ok now that the 35's are on it's time to part ways with my 33's. Tires are in good shape with approx 40-50% tread. they do have a little cracking on them. One of the main 4 had to be plugged from a small nail. The 5th tire was my spare and probably didn't see 1k miles. These would make great spares but can sell as a set as well.

Would like $35 a piece for the 40-50%'ers and $75 for the 90%'er. $200 for the set of 5. I can bring to URE this weekend if needed.

just put these on NC 4x4 and CL if anyone changes their mind and decides they want them.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/nc-olde-north-state-cruisers/62895-sale-wanted-133.html#post7144767

Looking for a 80 series 9.5" e-locker diff. Let me know if you have one / know someone who has one to sell.

I'm on the hunt for a set of stock rims - to work with 76' disc brakes.

:cheers:

Looking for a 80 series 9.5" e-locker diff. Let me know if you have one / know someone who has one to sell.

Good luck with that one :grinpimp:

Best way is to scan local pick and pulls.... every once in a while you'll hit gold with a locked soccer mom 80 series that has been in a wreck.

GLTHFJ60 said:

If you cannot find one locally, drop Oleg at Irbis Offroad a line. They have a pretty extensive 80 collection, I bought two E-locker thirds from him at a pretty decent price.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Last edited:
Good luck with that one :grinpimp:

Best way is to scan local pick and pulls.... every once in a while you'll hit gold with a locked soccer mom 80 series that has been in a wreck.

I found one, I'm sure I'll be able to find another :D

Know of any good salvage yards around here? I haven't been able to find much.

If you cannot find one locally, drop Oleg at Irbis Offroad a line. They have a pretty extensive 80 collection, I bought two E-locker thirds from him at a pretty decent price.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Will do, thanks Alex! Sending him an email right now.

Oh you can find them on mud and other places but normally people want so much for them buying an ARB makes more sense. There is a pull a part in winston that sometimes gets 80's. I'm sure there are some around the RDU area but someone else can answer that better.

Charlotte ones seem to never get Cruisers of any years.... lots of 4runners though.

I found one, I'm sure I'll be able to find another :D

Know of any good salvage yards around here? I haven't been able to find much.

I saw a sign for a "toyota salvage" on the way to the sandblaster on Monday. The sign was off Hwy 401, south of Fuquay-Varina. I know nothing about it, just noted the sign as I drove by it.

Are you using

Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market

Its been helpful to me when I was looking for other take-offs...

That sign sounds like Johns toyota yard. Not many/any 80's or cruisers typically but lots of pickups and 4runners.

That sign sounds like Johns toyota yard. Not many/any 80's or cruisers typically but lots of pickups and 4runners.

john holland ( just under the bojangles sign). last time i was there the only landcruiser he had an 60 body and frame sitting on some 40 axles, but no interior or drivetrain.

I NEED a passenger side window for a fj80...was robbed last night

Not that great of a deal on the longs.... you only save $20 overall. I sent this link to a mini truck buddy of mine before I realized he didn't have a complete set and would need to pony up another $225 for the 2nd outer from bobby.

all they took was your window? :D ok ok sorry. That stinks.
Front or rear? I might have it here

AL, how much? when , where? im there

OK who bought my old iroks and tundra wheels? they just sold to some big guy from Charlotte this am :D .... for more than I sold to him. I just want the wheels back if they are floating around here. was going to point new member Dean towards the tires too

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom