Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Before the 76 hits the road I wanted to see if anyone had a Bezel for sale? Also looking for the defroster duct for the drivers side? Thanks

I've got a couple bezels - I'll post up some pics tonight. Will check on the duct, but don't think so.

:beer: R

WTB 4x54mm spindle hub nuts and one of the steel rings that is part of the wiper seal system. The gold one that goes against the knuckle. Sadly rebuild kits don't come with this seal and I had one that was boogered up on my FJ43. That and my hub nuts were 58mm instead of 54...explain that one I can't. Lots of weird things on that puppy.

Jason, you can buy a hub seal kit from the dealer that has that stuff in it for around 30 bones give or take.

For the wiper part anyway.

What year is the 43 ?

Jason, you can buy a hub seal kit from the dealer that has that stuff in it for around 30 bones give or take.

For the wiper part anyway.

What year is the 43 ?

True,

They actually had two of them in stock at our local toyota. I already had a full rebuild kit though from cruiser outfitters. I don't know why those full rebuild kits don't contain that metal ring. I should call kurt and ask him about that.

Looks like Poser is going to be able to send me the parts.

addicted56 said:
True,

They actually had two of them in stock at our local toyota. I already had a full rebuild kit though from cruiser outfitters. I don't know why those full rebuild kits don't contain that metal ring. I should call kurt and ask him about that.

Looks like Poser is going to be able to send me the parts.

Yeah, give Kurt a call, I thought the last rebuild kit I got from him had them in there. I can't remember if it did or not, I've bought a few different kits over the years:meh: I know he does sell the wiper kits separate pretty cheap, ~$10 IIRC

Depends on the year model on the kits I have gotten from Kurt. Have gotten about 8 of them from him in the last 2 months now and if i remember right the later model kits come with them.

someone also had the compass / altimeter overhead console for 350 in the raleigh market...

Yep,

I have been putting a bug in the ear of the girl I sold the FJ62 to for a couple years now and it looks like she is ready to let me get her back and give her some love. I needed a wagon for the family and a true off-road cruiser I didn't mind hurting anyway. I don't plan to thrash it but a scratch won't piss me off like it would the FJ43

I'm actually hoping I could sell this to someone in NC. Then I could drive up, drop it off and drive my FJ62 back on MLK weekend. Get my engine crated up at Al's to ship back to Oregon, and then get Al really drunk so he might sell me his turbo setup for the new/old FJ62 :beer:

got some spare parts 40 sitting around in the garage for sale if anyone is interested:

72 fj40 jumpseats and new SOR reupholstery kit
various small parts (2 or 3 72 gauge clusters and rear heaters)
fj55 rear jumpseat and front left fender in pretty good shape, has some rust
and a few other 40 and 55 parts--let me know if you need anything you need and ill look if i have it

deforst duct

Anyone have a driver's side defroster duct? Heater re-build ready to go back in and no driver's side duct.

Any of you guys in need of some decent jump seat covers? Not perfect... a couple of small rips in the side parts (near the screws). They would be good for a trail rig or for someone who's seats are ripped to shreds and don't want to spend $150 to re-cover them. PM me if interested. Can negotiate on price.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/sale-parts/544956-short-jump-seat-covers-nc.html

Anyone have a driver's side defroster duct? Heater re-build ready to go back in and no driver's side duct.

Im in need of the same if a second one is around. Kinda funny driving around with a nice defrosted pass. side windshield and a chiseled window in the ice on my side :D

... and corgan; Regarding the steel wheels I posted. (mud went offline while I was trying to answer your)
The stock steelies are much closer to 15 x 5.5 or 7'' so these I have are not stock looking at all; about twice as wide.

PM sent to the canuck

Yup, precisely the time my Star expired :(
message coming soon

FOR SALE:
3'' exhaust for FZJ-80
10'' catco cat
Flowmaster 50 series muffler
16'' glasspack
O2 sensors with 60K +/_

$100

I tried to dissasemble so that it could be reinstalled with clamps but didnt want to remove the slider at first and had to cut the up and over the frame section one additional time. It could be welded back together or just used for the parts.

IMG_5275.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom