Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was wondering if there would be a difference in the price of an H55 from Fred Anderson compared to Man-a-Fre but... since I don't have that kind of money right now at all I didn't bother to ask. Post up if you find out a price.

I believe when I called Fred Anderson last it was around 2K plus taxes for the club price.

Well, if I wind up pulling the trigger on the new H55, I'll probably have a decent H55 off my with about 120k when I swap them out;)

Well, if I wind up pulling the trigger on the new H55, I'll probably have a decent H55 off my with about 120k when I swap them out;)

Put me in line for it. I'm suprised you would swap out that trans when there is only 120k, any reason? I figured the H55 was another Toyota part that would last forever.

any reason?

Because I can:grinpimp:

Or can't. I probably won't be able to fit a new one anyway, the input shafts are different on many of the engine/tranny combos. And I think the 1HZ uses an intermediate length shaft, different from what the F/H motors had:meh: I am going to drop it this weekend anyway to get the T/case torn apart and get the new backshell fitted and Mark's gears in.

I still have an A440F minus the T/case if anybody needs any bits and pieces.

If it's a bad trans, I wouldn't mind having the shell before you get rid of it to try and get an adapter lined up.

Because I can:grinpimp:

Or can't. I probably won't be able to fit a new one anyway, the input shafts are different on many of the engine/tranny combos. And I think the 1HZ uses an intermediate length shaft, different from what the F/H motors had:meh: I am going to drop it this weekend anyway to get the T/case torn apart and get the new backshell fitted and Mark's gears in.

I still have an A440F minus the T/case if anybody needs any bits and pieces.

The F/H version of the H55 has a 10 spline input shaft with what I believe to be the shortest length. The B series H55 has a fine spline, somewhat longer, input shaft. The HZ series motors also have a fine spline input shaft, but I believe that it is different than the B series version, not 100% sure. Give me a bit and I'll look it up, but either way, you should be able to order any version of the H55 from Toyota.

EDIT:

Ok, H55 for a 1993 HZJ75, P/N 33030‑6A080 lists for $5868!!!

But for comparison's sake, the H55 for an 1987 HJ60, P/N 33030‑60450, lists for $4957

WTB - 16x8 Black Steelies

Need qty 5 - black - soft 8's or similar.

Anyone?

:beer: R

what about 15 x 10's ? any interest.
I got a set I believe are 10s but ill check today.

what about 15 x 10's ? any interest.
I got a set I believe are 10s but ill check today.

Jason I believe Ramon bought 16" tires.

doh....nm. thanks
Anybody else want some 15 x 10 black steelies? :D
Great condition, never wheeled, been sitting under the house.

wheels

I'm looking for some stock steelies. Is this close? I don't know much about tires etc. still learning Thanks

More info and pics on my tires and wheels:

Tires are sold.

Last edited:
I have a set of fine spline front axle shafts and birfields off my '76 that I have left over from when I upgraded to Longs. $100

I have a set of fine spline front axle shafts and birfields off my '76 that I have left over from when I upgraded to Longs. $100

Just a thought - but I saved both my axle/birf assemblies and 1 of the junk 27 spline Warn hubs for the spare parts bin. That's a nice comfort to have in case of breakage.

Wanted to Buy

Before the 76 hits the road I wanted to see if anyone had a Bezel for sale? Also looking for the defroster duct for the drivers side? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom