Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got into contact with a gentleman selling a Green 94 80 in Cookeville, TN. It is locked, has 230K and needs a front axle rebuild. No roof rack or running boards and the wheels have been painted black.

Not sure about the head gasket.

He isn't actively advertising it for sale, but said he would take $4,500 for it. Probably not the best deal but thought I would pass it along. He also has a parts vehicle that he is parting out.

I have pics that he sent me and would be happy to pass them along to anyone interested.

Also spotted a Green 94 on autotrader in Hockessin, DE. Locked with 197k for $3,500...that seemed like a pretty good deal.

Cars for Sale: 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 in HOCKESSIN , DE 19707: Sport Utility Details - 268650758 - AutoTrader.com

I have the following from the FJ60 for sale:

Good 4 speed tranny/split transfer
Driveshafts
4 doors
Rear Hatch/Tailgate
Front Fenders
Grill
Hood
New Toyota OE Radiator
New Heater core
Dash
Carpet
Seats
Door Panels
New Flowmaster Exhaust

Color is silver exterior with blue gray interior.

Make offer...

You are welcome to come and remove what you want for a discount or I will price it ready to be picked up.

Thanks,
Jeremy

I have the following from the FJ60 for sale:

Good 4 speed tranny/split transfer
Driveshafts
4 doors
Rear Hatch/Tailgate
Front Fenders
Grill
Hood
New Toyota OE Radiator
New Heater core
Dash
Carpet
Seats
Door Panels
New Flowmaster Exhaust

Color is silver exterior with blue gray interior.

Make offer...

You are welcome to come and remove what you want for a discount or I will price it ready to be picked up.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Would be interested in the following.
Radiator,dash,rear carpet.

Any pics of dash / rear carpet ?

WTB: Looking for a dented side cover for a 2F so I can run a big cap elect dizzy. Anyone got one lying around?

Also have some front drum brakes off my 71 40 if anyone's looking for some ;)

looking for a roof rack for the 80 if anyone has one.

My Yakima isn't necessarily for sale, but what are you looking for? ARB, Mule, Yakima, etc.?

The reason I ask is that I saw a Yakima Mega Warrior, like mine, plus the extender for sale in Charlotte on CL.
Yakima MegaWarrior with Extension and Control Towers w/Bars

I like the Yakima for what it is (better than factory, but not as pricey as an ARB). I think the extension is a good idea for the 80 since it gives another 2 ft of length...

Folks -

I need a transmission with transfer case for an 85 FJ60. I've already reached out to Belmont148 above, but am looking to see if anyone has one in my part of the state - I'm in Winston-Salem.

After 15 years of waiting to buy an FJ60, I finally did it 2 weeks ago. 4 days ago there was a pop (in reverse) that punched a hole in the transfer case. Arghh. From what I understand it will be cheaper laborwise to replace the transmission with a transfer case than to just swap the transfer case.

Last edited:
My Yakima isn't necessarily for sale, but what are you looking for? ARB, Mule, Yakima, etc.?

The reason I ask is that I saw a Yakima Mega Warrior, like mine, plus the extender for sale in Charlotte on CL.
Yakima MegaWarrior with Extension and Control Towers w/Bars

I like the Yakima for what it is (better than factory, but not as pricey as an ARB). I think the extension is a good idea for the 80 since it gives another 2 ft of length...

I do like the yakima. of course that one would need new landing pads. I am not looking to put a tire or anything really heavy up there though. Just some extra storage when we travel. wheeling supplies a little later though.

Subwoofer & Amp Complete Package - $300

broke in college results in selling toys I don't use to scrouge up any kind of money :frown:

2 x 12" Cobalt Orien brand subwoofers enclosed in a custom box
Package comes complete with the all the wiring cables and harness needed, including a remote for the amplifier.
The amplifier is a Concept HA-300
Everything works amazing and the sound is exceptional
I am flexible on the price, as long as it is reasonable

$300

IMG00115-20090830-2025.jpg

IMG00116-20090830-2025.jpg

IMG00118-20090830-2026.jpg

IMG00114-20090830-2025.jpg

4 BFG AT 33x12.5x15 on 91fj80 rims and a fifth rim OEM with spare. tires with 50% or more threat left. all for $500.

4 285/75-16 AT tires sold.

OEM SOFT DOORS fj40. Good shape. Red in color. $250

Sony cd/tape radio from fj80..fits on OEM radio spot (big one). $50.

Last edited:
FS: 4 stock FJ40 springs in good shape. I think I have a complete set of bushings for them too. $150

I have a set of microfiche and the reader for them. Dunno....make an offer.

My buddy Randall wants to sell the MTRs / Rims off his old LX450.

285/70/16 Wrangler MTR, he says 2 of them are 60%, 2 are 20%

Wheels and Tires, he wants $300 for them

Pictures are on my webshots account

shinton1970's photos and albums on webshots

They ended up on page 2... this should be direct

Lexus Tires and Rims pictures from off roading photos on webshots

The tires are in Kernersville

Email or call him

rkim007@yahoo.com
336-324-5088

Very interested in the wheels. Will he separate?

:beer: R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom