Official Intro Of Bromo95 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BROMO95

SILVER Star
Threads
Greetings everybody, first and foremost I would like to thanks all of mud members for making novice 80 owner like me become competent owner:cheers:.
I have been lurking this forum for the past 2 years so please be gentle with me since this is my first thread in this forum:flipoff2: .
I recently moved from Annapolis-Md to Seattle-Wa. Thanks to the crew at IPOR that install my 4.88 and rebuild my f/r differential and knuckle, Bromo95 did an excellent job towing my M101 US Army trailer loaded with ZX14 and rig full of my junk across 3500 miles cross country journey.
Bromo95 is my third LandCruiser i have owned. My first LandCruiser was 1975 Fj40 with 3.8l 1f engine. My second LandCruiser is 1978 Fj40 with 4.2l 2f engine, that is still use by my family in Indonesia until now.
Once again, as a proud owner of 1995 Fzj80 I thank you all for for letting me being part of this wonderful community:cheers:
Bromo95 1 month old
DSC04071.jpg
DSC04051.jpg
DSC04113.jpg

Bromo95 as today
IMG_0208.jpg
IMG_0217.jpg
IMG_0215.jpg

Pic from the trip
IMG_0225.jpg
IMG_0250.jpg
IMG_0222.jpg

Wow, nice rig... love the color wish mine wasn't greeeeeeeeen :crybaby:

Your truck is freakn' dope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice rig, i hope you never walk into that pintle hitch though. Its making my shins hurt looking at it.

Sweet truck! I've read shackles mounted on an ARB front bumper like that are no bueno in recovery situations.

Beautiful rig! Welcome to the neighborhood! I am right across the water from Port Angeles...

Thank you for all the kind words guys, i appreciate that. Yup, that pintle hook almost broke my ankle once.
Few picture of my 78Fj40 on it's habitant, Mt. Bromo Indonesia
5.JPG
1-1.jpg
3-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom