Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone from the club want this trailer? I just need the space in my driveway as I got my new Ruger Trailer. It is a good trailer for carrying multiple kayaks, canoes, surfboards, paddle boards and lots of stuff in the box. Club member can call me and come get it for FREE if you want it. Clean VA title. Jim 703-380-4680
@Von Hayek

New part search; from the diagram it looks like I need part 805R (photos also included). In the past we worked with Onur and Beno for new parts. My questions: (1) does anyone have this part available and (2) if not, is there a preferred Toyota parts vendor who supports our club? Thank you for your time and and help.

Screenshot_20221016-225742~2.png
IMG_20221016_184129333.jpg
IMG_20221016_184142519.jpg

New part search; from the diagram it looks like I need part 805R (photos also included). In the past we worked with Onur and Beno for new parts. My questions: (1) does anyone have this part available and (2) if not, is there a preferred Toyota parts vendor who supports our club? Thank you for your time and and help.

View attachment 3142780View attachment 3142781View attachment 3142782

My go to place for parts if I know the part number. It's crazy that these are still available new from Toyota.

Cleaning up the garage....

1. LX470 16" wheels. Bought them with the intention to refinish/paint. Wheels are true, chrome has peeled. Good candidate for a nice wheel project. $80 for the set or $25 each.
2. Tundra 18" wheels with Cooper Discoverer A/T tires. Wheels were new take offs bought from a Toyota dealer. Tires are used. Lots of tread left on them. Dirty from sitting in the garage. No dry rot. $800 for the set of 4.

Pickup in Herndon, VA preferred. If there's a buyer for the Tundra Wheels, I'll bring them to the swap meet this weekend.

i-fbcv3z3-X3.jpg

i-fk5SnnF-X3.jpg

i-9NTkXPf-X3.jpg

i-8QnmBhS-X3.jpg

i-n2vTXFX-X2.jpg

i-jpwG8kg-X2.jpg

Make me a compelling offer. I need the space in the garage for new projects!!

Anybody need a new camp chair?

I have three available. $20 each

Will bring to Fall Crawl.

cc.JPG

I have 2 Overland Vehicle Systems drawers with cutting boards and top sliders. They are in great condition. One is missing the lock but that's it. Don't know what happened to it. Can't find it. The other has a couple small blemishes from shipping. I was going to use them in my 4Runner but built a bigger drawer. They sell for $499 ea. They are very well built.

Asking $385 ea.

Here is a link to thier description Cargo Box With Slide Out Drawer & Working Station Size - Black Powder Coat Universal - https://overlandvehiclesystems.com/cargo-box-with-slide-out-drawer-working-station-size-black-powder-coat-universal/

View attachment 3137239

View attachment 3137240

View attachment 3137241

View attachment 3137242

View attachment 3137243

View attachment 3137244

View attachment 3137245

View attachment 3137246
Hey @CondeCruiser are these still available?

I just switched to ome J springs and LT shocks and tested the setup pretty thoroughly at fall crawl. I'm happy with it so...

I'm selling my old OME med 2.5" shocks and springs that have less than 4k on them. I am keeping the steering damper and caster bushings so that is not included. All the mounting hardware and bushings are included. The nut that goes on the front drivers side is a little buggered so might want to replace that .
PXL_20221016_182301835.jpg

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Last edited:
I just switched to ome J springs and LT shocks and tested the setup pretty thoroughly at fall crawl. I'm happy with it so...

I'm selling my old OME med 2.5" shocks and springs that have less than 4k on them. I am keeping the steering damper and caster bushings so that is not included. All the mounting hardware and bushings are included. The nut that goes on the front drivers side is a little buggered so might want to replace that .
View attachment 3150301

$400 I don't want to ship this.
any chance on selling just the shocks

I'd like to give it a chance to sell as a set first then I'll split it up.
of course you post this right after i pick up my front springs from Matzel lol

View attachment 3150301

$400 I don't want to ship this.
I'd be interested but wouldn't be able to get to you in the coming weeks. If someone comes along sooner than me I won't be upset

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom