Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a ROM to reupholster a 3rd Gen 4Runner Driver Seat? As well as a reputable shop in NoVA to do it? Or ideas on what replacements, in better condition, that fit may be an even better option?
Like many her age, me thinks she's been ridden hard and put away wet a few too many times. :p
search this thread using "upholstery"

Looking for a ROM to reupholster a 3rd Gen 4Runner Driver Seat? As well as a reputable shop in NoVA to do it? Or ideas on what replacements, in better condition, that fit may be an even better option?
Like many her age, me thinks she's been ridden hard and put away wet a few too many times. :p
I just had my seat recovered by Doug, at Pollet's Auto Upholstery.
You can check out his work on the T4R at the next club meeting.
He was roughly 2 weeks out when we scheduled our appointment.

Last edited:
For Sale: front seats for a 40

PXL_20220827_154535135.jpg

PXL_20220827_154526367.jpg

PXL_20220827_154519811.jpg

I just had my seat recovered by Doug, at Pollet's Auto Upholstery.
You can check out his work on the T4R at the next club meeting.
He was roughly 2 weeks out when we scheduled our appointment.
What did it cost you for the recovering? Thanks for the info @L8Shift

I just used Pollet's on Draper Ave in Fairfax to redo my 8.1 Suburban first 2 rows. Good work, a little spendy.
Thanks for the info @iptman. Sounds like Doug is worth getting to know.

I've used BZ Auto Upholstery once to redo the seats in my Excursion. Excellent service and product. Talk to Babar.

Address: 7902 Hill Park Ct # A, Lorton, VA 22079
Phone: (703) 339-8004

Hello Gang!

I was cleaning out the garage and found this headlight trim piece I didn't use. It's chinamade.

It works on a 2005 LX470 perfectly. See how the other side looks.

I'd like to get some of the money I paid... But I'm open for offers.

$65

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

Hoping someone in the club can help me. I am looking for a known to be good carburetor for a 2F engine. I was having running issues with the 60 I am reviving and finally swapped the JIM C carb from my 40 onto it. Voila the troubles went away and she runs great. Unfortunately, now the 40 has the operational stumble! Anyone out there have a carburetor they know to be workable?

Got what I needed today, thanks!!!!!

Last edited:
Hoping someone in the club can help me. I am looking for a known to be good carburetor for a 2F engine. I was having running issues with the 60 I am reviving and finally swapped the JIM C carb from my 40 onto it. Voila the troubles went away and she runs great. Unfortunately, now the 40 has the operational stumble! Anyone out there have a carburetor they know to be workable?
Just ship it to Jim lol

Anyone have a use for a Honda GX160 5hp engine? I think it's a 3/4 inch shaft. Probably around 150 hours on it. It came off my pressure washer that the pump died on it. I decided to just get a new pump/engine combo.

PXL_20220903_203244742.jpg
PXL_20220903_203239050.jpg

Hey all, selling four stock 18" wheels with the Toyota hub caps in good condition for $240

Also selling four Toyo AT2s (275 65 18) manufactured mid 2017 with good tread left (> 1/4") for $240

Save me the hassle of removing the tires from the wheels and you can have them both for $400

Also selling my stock 16" spare wheel for $50

DM me if interested for more details : - )

Last edited:
If only the club had a tube-bender to make a sick frame and cage...
Brings back childhood memories
I started with a B&S 5hp, moved to an 8 with live axle and half cage, then jumped up to a full cage Honda Odyssey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom