Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do these need to be bent for the late model doors?
I don't think so but it's possible. It would be easy enough to do.

I don't think so but it's possible. It would be easy enough to do.

Take a look at this thread. Which one do your B pillars look like?

I’ve got some drawers that will slide into the back of a 60 series and probably a 80/100/200. They came from a police suv. Really nice and heavy duty. They have a combo lock as well on them. They are 2 drawers side by side.

I’m looking for either a single skinny drawer or two stacked instead of side by side like mine if that makes since. Anyone want to trade?

These can just become a shelf in the garage lately.

EFD30A93-F9C0-4553-B2ED-EF26E83EA9DD.jpeg

5E7F8375-DDEC-4314-BA73-A7468AFE28D6.jpeg

Last edited:
Does anyone have, or know where I can get locally, EPDM rubber sheets? I'm looking for only a few strips to be used as a bumper/gasket between the tub of the M416 and the frame.

@iptman What size do you need?

Does anyone have, or know where I can get locally, EPDM rubber sheets? I'm looking for only a few strips to be used as a bumper/gasket between the tub of the M416 and the frame.
maybe fastenal? idk thats where id start

I've purchased sheets of crumb rubber and SBR from AMZN. They're prob a gazillion vendors selling EPDM.

Well now I'm second guessing if EPDM is what I should use for this application. I want something 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick that won't trap water or deteriorate over time.

Amazon

94 FZJ80

Anyone need 9011 and 9012 bulbs? I bought some for my 100, but the PO put Depo aftermarket lights on it and they use H7 bulbs... which I did not find out until all the bulbs had been opened and trimmed to work in the stock 100 locations.

I bought these - good reviews from some people.

Call it free to a good home... or shipping if not local enough.

I have a couple 5th Gen 4Runner goodies up for grabs... they're priced to move, but I'll give an extra good MUD price for anyone interested:

SOLD

OEM Rock Rails / Rock Sliders

RCI Front Skid and Filler Plate

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom