Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got these for my LX470... I don't know if they will work on a LC80/450

I think the rears will work on an 80 but the fronts will not. I seem to remember reading that the 100 and 80 can share the same rear shocks. Could be wrong on that though.

I think it's the rear springs only they share... But I may be wrong.

Anyone want stock 1995 land cruiser wheels?

In sterling, va. they’re in rough shape, good for reconditioning or emergency spares. 5 wheels, 4 center caps, stock lugs.

$20 each?

CE7923A2-FA6D-4292-8D0B-E82BDE6F703F.jpeg
6B77D1E2-A60E-448B-B9C0-DCC1DD2A0C36.jpeg

What size are they ? I may be interested 🤔

Wheels are pending pickup.

before I order, anyone in the DMV looking to part with their winch bumper or rear with spindle for swing-our tire carrier?

been spending all my quarantine time working on the truck and I’m down to the last pieces.

Anybody local looking for a Con Ferr bench

Just posted in the parts classifieds -$450

20200612_121210.jpg

Anyone have use for a swing set or small playhouse? They were left by the previous owner when I bought my house. I don't have kids (that I know of) so I have no use for them. Free if you come get them in Sterling. Torx and sockets should disassemble it.

I tested one of the swings and it didn't collapse under my 250 pounds.

20200613_154525.jpg

20200613_154534.jpg

Used working fuel pump. Came out of my 2F but it seems this was meant for a pre 73 1F? Good for a trail spare on either engine since it has that 90 degree elbow on it. $40.

Anybody interested in LX450 rims? Hoping to get Sarah’s tires swapped onto her steelies (thanks @iptman) before I head north to VA on Saturday. PM me and let’s see what we can do!

Interesting trades considered...

I have a set of Rock Rails from Land Cruiser Phil. Never painted or installed. Still in the brown primer they shipped with. $365 new + shipping. I want $225 and can bring them with me to NOVA on Saturday. Coming back home to NC on Thursday. I have no pics because they all turned out crappy because it's like taking a pic of 2 hotdogs...what's really to see? There are some threads in the 80 Tech section about them. Here's the link to his site: Rock Rails - Land Cruiser Products - LCP

NOTE: These will NOT work on an LX450 unless you've removed, or butchered, the body cladding.

I have a set of Rock Rails from Land Cruiser Phil.

I'll take them.

PM me to figure out logistics.

I think they'll work on my HDJ81... hopefully

Been hunting for a Kuat NV 2.0 or 1up USA bike hitch rack for a reasonable-ish price.

Anyone got one collecting dust?

On the off-chance anyone wants these, I have a set of 2002 LX470 side steps that need to go. Riverrock Green Mica. Otherwise they are off to the dump.

GONE

Does anyone in the Club need this?

TF 1.jpg

TF 2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom