Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow. That is a lot of stuff. What do you do with that many welders?

LG2jN9XJn4eQkX30xSMOL1doUr6i_A9PG9662fjuu7s.jpg

Zombie Apocalypse Rig

Anyone want to make an offer on the H41 and transfercase I have? I would like to unload it. This has the ~ 4.9 low first gear like the H55F.

Rob

Last edited:
I'm in need of a driver's side bumperette. Anyone have one collecting dust?
I think I have one if you are still looking. I haven't laid eyes on it for awhile but It's straight with some surface rust.

I believe this is a transmission not a transfer case?
H41 transmission with tranfercase attached.... I have a link a few post up to the for sale ad. I would like to move this.

I'll send you a PM
Herb, you can still buy a new one from Toyota painted and ready to go for about $55...

Herb, you can still buy a new one from Toyota painted and ready to go for about $55...
Hmmmm. I guess I could call my local dealer parts dept. Thanks for the heads-up. Fort this, I'll see what jcj_78FJ40 wants for his old crusty one. Old, crusty fits my style!

I need to clear out the garage and have a few parts I don't need.

These came off a 2005 black LX470

Anyone here interested in:

4 - 18" rims - $250
Running boards with courtesy light- $150
Roof rack - $150

I tried my best to get a reasonable price... If I'm wrong.... lemme know.

Also have a Chevy V8 engine 350 out of a 1986 Corvette with 65k miles. I was planning on refreshing the engine and installing it in my Rover. I have all the ancillaries (starter, alternator, vacuum pump, etc) and wiring harness with ECU. $750

GONE! Found it a home.

FREE

Jeep Clutch kit.

Perfection part number MU5472-1

According to the internet, it fits the following:

CJ 1966-1971
Commando 1966-1971
DJ 1966-1971
FC150 1964-1966
FC170 1962-1966
Jeepster 1966-1971
Truck 1962-1966
Universal 1966-1969
Utility 1962-1964

Pick up in Phoenixville 19460, or I will ship it at your cost.

Or maybe this is a sign for me to buy a Forward Control!

Heep a.jpg
Heep b.jpg
Heep c.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD

NEW Orange Boxx Fabrication PSD storage system for 80 series and Lexus equivalent.

Check it out here

$100 shipped to your door.

OB.jpg

Last edited:
I need to clear out the garage and have a few parts I don't need.

These came off a 2005 black LX470

Anyone here interested in:

4 - 18" rims - $250
Running boards with courtesy light- $150
Roof rack - $150

I tried my best to get a reasonable price... If I'm wrong.... lemme know.

Also have a Chevy V8 engine 350 out of a 1986 Corvette with 65k miles. I was planning on refreshing the engine and installing it in my Rover. I have all the ancillaries (starter, alternator, vacuum pump, etc) and wiring harness with ECU. $750
I need the center caps off those wheels if you willing to separate, probably not but hey figured it was worth a try

I need the center caps off those wheels if you willing to separate, probably not but hey figured it was worth a try
I don't have the caps. sorry

SOLD - I have a set of four black steel wheels with 33x12.5x15 tires that came off of my 1972 FJ40. All in very good condition - tires have a lot of tread but are very old. Not sure what they are worth - let's start at $350 for all four - or make me an offer. I am located between Woodbridge and Manassas.

IMG_0313.jpeg

IMG_0312.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom