Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If anyone needs some 100 series third row seats, mine might be available next week. My trucks potential buyer hasn't expressed interest in them. I know they don't go for much so my expectations are very reasonable $ wise! I'd be down for trading them for some camping stuff , roof rack stuff ( 4-6 60 series compatible gutter mounts would be extra awesome), really anything I might find useful. My basement is looking too storage unit like lately.

I just picked up a "new" 2004 LX470 so if you have any other parts/accessories you want to part with let me know! :)

My 62 is going on the market in the near-future. I'm leaning towards trying to get it listed on Bring a Trailer because of the difficulty in pricing it, but if someone might be interested let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Is there a replacement being considered?

I just picked up a "new" 2004 LX470 so if you have any other parts/accessories you want to part with let me know! :)
I’ll let you know. I don’t have much but might has some parts. These guys are supposed to pick up the LX tonight.

Have you tried Arlington Armature, they were the go to place back in the day to get something re-manufactured, still could be.. Arlington Armature
Another solid ALTERnative is Central Alternator in Manassas, Steve is solid and can rebuild starters alternators and diagnose electrical problems as well.
Central Alternator Starter

Address: 9449 Hawkins Dr, Old Town Manassas, VA 20109

Phone: (703) 257-1880

Well I still have the LX470. I need to make some room here before I find myself with 4 vehicles.... I was at $8400 and lowered it to $7400 last night. If someone here wants it for $7000 she's yours!

Very NOT rusty underneith . The rear lift gate is getting rusty on the bottom though. PM me and Ill text more pics to you. Its on CL as of last night too. Next week its EBAY time

IMG_1861.JPG

IMG_1875.JPG

IMG_1878.JPG

IMG_1879.JPG

FOR SALE:

OZ TENT RV-4 set up 1x in yard and used on a 3 day car camping trip, not seeing any real use. Tent is approximately 4 years old and in great condition, no damage. Retails for around $830. asking $675. Local pick up and cash/ MO only.

Details:

760832C3-B41C-4D1C-B366-9A591B3CC0B5.jpeg
82A24211-8DF9-44B3-88FC-AAC27DDF65E4.jpeg
9BB69C16-9819-4854-8C76-4CA8D6B478E3.jpeg

Last edited:
If anyone has been putting off buying expensive OEM parts Conicelli is having a 10% off their already discounted prices. Coupon code is FLASHSALE10 and it goes through midnight tonight. And for any big parts they'll let you buy online and pick up at the dealer, saves shipping and tax.

Thanks, Stump. No longer needed. She sold this weekend with full disclaimer. $2500.
Man...if this was 3 weeks from now I would've been able to swing it. Shame because that's the exact cruiser i've wanted for years- white early gen 80.

Has anyone tried to snag any of the multiple project trucks just wasting away outside of Waterloo motors in Warrenton? The 2 pigs there look very tempting, especially for someone who is too stupid to know when he'd be in over his head....

Has anyone tried to snag any of the multiple project trucks just wasting away outside of Waterloo motors in Warrenton? The 2 pigs there look very tempting, especially for someone who is too stupid to know when he'd be in over his head....

Lots have tried but none have succeeded. Dan is a hoarder.

Tractor supply is having a 15% off everything sale this weekend. I'm not sure if it's all locations, I went to the one in Manassas. Picked up a Hobart Handler 210 that was already $50 off then got the 15% on that.

His prices are pretty high... $350 for the rad, rad cover and fan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom