Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have some interest in the wheels, but not the tires. If you decide to separate let me know.

@BCM probably doesn’t make sense but would consider it if there was a buyer for the tires. Maybe @Devilmans Hand

I’d need to get in the $600-$700 range probably to for everything to make it worthwhile.

Looking for 1st Gen taco stuff

31" all terrains. 15" or 16" rims. I have yota wheels for both.

Mild lift, coils/leaf springs

Front winch mount, maybe a bumper

Stockish rear bumper in better condition than mine.

I’ve got a great condition stock bumper that will be coming off at some point. Message me if interested.

Hi guys. Looking for a "new"tow rig. 10K is my budget. Pulling a 3500 lbs boat, so would like something that pulls at least 5k pounds. Don't want a project. Looking 2005+ Sequoia or Tundra, but open to other Toyotas. Would like for it to have less than 150K, but maintenance is more important to me than a number.

I'll soon be listing my 1991 FJ80 for sale. Only reason for selling it is because it did fine with my previous 16' boat, but the new boat is way heavier and I'm now interested in towing the boat to the bay more often. White, 240K, original engine and transmission. Body and interior in very decent shape. VA safety inspection until 1/2021. AC and heater work. Does not oveheat and frame just has minimal surface rust. Only rust spot on body is on the upper hatch near the glass, which is very common. It leaks oil since I bought it. I just put some when it is due an oil change. Valves adjusted, O2 sensors changed, spark plugs, distributor, new filter, etc. I'm sure I'm forgetting a buch of stuff. Idles very nice. No taxes, no emissions, dirt cheap insurance. The attached pic was taken yesterday when I went to the boat yard. I'm gonna miss her.

Work in foreseable future: PS pump works but will need replacement in the next year. Whinning this winter is a bit more pronounced. Alternator is charging the battery, but not charging enough to run all electronics at night, but I might change that before selling it. The fan clutch also needs replacement since it started running hot in the August heat with the AC on other than low, and I've noticed that it is not doing the jet engine sound on cold starts. Might change that too, but prefer to account for it on the sale price.

Interested on thoughts on how much I should ask for it? Bought it for 3500 two years ago. Not lookimg to make any money.

Thanks and hope to see you soon!

20200115_124846.jpg

Does anyone need a 4 drawer file cabinet? Color is putty.

Filecabinet.jpg

If anyone needs some 100 series third row seats, mine might be available next week. My trucks potential buyer hasn't expressed interest in them. I know they don't go for much so my expectations are very reasonable $ wise! I'd be down for trading them for some camping stuff , roof rack stuff ( 4-6 60 series compatible gutter mounts would be extra awesome), really anything I might find useful. My basement is looking too storage unit like lately.

Yeah I've been using Rotella T6 for a while on my 80 but might switch to this and lower the change interval a bit just to hedge. On my Tacoma and my wife's Sienna I'll definitely run the Kirkland 0w20. The 40 will always get the Lucas Hot Rod oil since it still has high zinc levels.

I'll take that file cabinet. Free to good home or are you selling?
Free to a good home. Just need to pick it up at the house.

Looks like it needs to be a Toyota starter unfortunately. But it can be any Toyota starter, gear reduction or direct engagement. Anyone got anything?
Just face it, you won't rebuild the original. There is no need to and it's not like it has numbers on it to keep it a numbers matching vehicle anyway. Send it. Or eat the $60...
I have a direct drive starter I'll sell you for $120... LOL!

Hi guys. Looking for a "new"tow rig. 10K is my budget. Pulling a 3500 lbs boat, so would like something that pulls at least 5k pounds. Don't want a project. Looking 2005+ Sequoia or Tundra, but open to other Toyotas. Would like for it to have less than 150K, but maintenance is more important to me than a number.

I'll soon be listing my 1991 FJ80 for sale. Only reason for selling it is because it did fine with my previous 16' boat, but the new boat is way heavier and I'm now interested in towing the boat to the bay more often. White, 240K, original engine and transmission. Body and interior in very decent shape. VA safety inspection until 1/2021. AC and heater work. Does not oveheat and frame just has minimal surface rust. Only rust spot on body is on the upper hatch near the glass, which is very common. It leaks oil since I bought it. I just put some when it is due an oil change. Valves adjusted, O2 sensors changed, spark plugs, distributor, new filter, etc. I'm sure I'm forgetting a buch of stuff. Idles very nice. No taxes, no emissions, dirt cheap insurance. The attached pic was taken yesterday when I went to the boat yard. I'm gonna miss her.

Work in foreseable future: PS pump works but will need replacement in the next year. Whinning this winter is a bit more pronounced. Alternator is charging the battery, but not charging enough to run all electronics at night, but I might change that before selling it. The fan clutch also needs replacement since it started running hot in the August heat with the AC on other than low, and I've noticed that it is not doing the jet engine sound on cold starts. Might change that too, but prefer to account for it on the sale price.

Interested on thoughts on how much I should ask for it? Bought it for 3500 two years ago. Not lookimg to make any money.

Thanks and hope to see you soon!

View attachment 2184774

I have a 3fe alternator in my stash... I believe.

Looks like it needs to be a Toyota starter unfortunately. But it can be any Toyota starter, gear reduction or direct engagement. Anyone got anything?

Have you tried Arlington Armature, they were the go to place back in the day to get something re-manufactured, still could be.. Arlington Armature

I posted up my 1982 FJ40 for sale with a "I am not sure I want to sell it price!?" If someone local wants it let me know. It can be bought for less than asking price. It runs out well. The tub has been patched but is solid. I thought about putting a 3/4 tub on it and painting it. I think it would then be a 30-40k truck. Drives straight and well at 65-70 mph. Like most of us I have too many projects and cruisers and this one does not get used much. I need to narrow down my fleet and get my stretched project finished.

I can pull parts off and the price can come down as well.

I'm looking for a disc brake hub to fit my '76 40. All I need is the hub that the disc attaches to, not the locking mechanism.

Would you like a free two drawer file cabinet too? It’s on its way to a donation center soon.

No, just need the 4 drawer. Thanks though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom