Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If only I could actually fit in one...
:frown:

I hate you @bkfj40. Sarah’s looking for a new vehicle but she’s a couple weeks past the whole vintage thing now. I’m gonna hold this against you. Any chance you have a 2018 or 2019 Lexus sedan you need to move???

I hate you @bkfj40. Sarah’s looking for a new vehicle but she’s a couple weeks past the whole vintage thing now. I’m gonna hold this against you. Any chance you have a 2018 or 2019 Lexus sedan you need to move???

Sarah said that she would rather get a 2014 Lexus sedan and you get an fj45 pickup. Maybe not in so many words, but that is what she meant when she said “do whatever you want”.

Hey guys I am getting ready to place another order for my 3/16 quarter panels and rockers. Let me know if anyone needs a set. $375 for the set of 4 pieces. You can see mine installed on my Lynchburg Lemonade build.

Thanks,
Rob

I don’t have what he wants but his humor is spot on.

13DDC658-CF5A-4F48-9884-02A2A34A1738.png

Last edited:
Been making an effort to clean out the garage a bit and came across a third member that I have had here for years. Got it in a deal when I bought a few FJ40's from the same guy along with a load of parts. It's a land cruiser third member with 3.70 gears and an ARB locker. Since the guy had nothing but 40's I assume it is a 40 housing, the housing carries casting number 41111-60011. The input flange spacing isn't square more like 2 3/8" x 2 5/8". The gears look great and the bearings feel fine. If I were to use it I'd put some new seals in the locker (easy job). Price $525
I also have a real nice 3.70 third member came from the front axle of a non- wheeled FJ60 price $125. If someone wants to go to 3.70 gearing with an ARB this is the cheap way to go.

Anyone need a 24F battery? This is a Toyota OEM battery out of a 2017 Tacoma. 12.4 volts on it sitting outside the truck now for a few days. Free to a good home/truck.

Hey guys... Anyone near Kilroy's has a DVD cassette I can borrow?

My truck doesn't have one and I want to see if the DVD player will work with the Tesla unit.

Perfect opportunity or excuse for you to build a battery box for camp site power.

I got a deep cycle on the shelf for that!;)

Hey guys... Anyone near Kilroy's has a DVD cassette I can borrow?

My truck doesn't have one and I want to see if the DVD player will work with the Tesla unit.
Any one? :)

Perhaps. :)

It's the cartridge for the CD/DVD changer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom