Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those would be perfect if they were a bit cheaper and not so far away!

The tires can be junk, just need to last until we trade it in. My wife can drive the 100 for a few weeks if need be.

Maybe these would work?

EDIT: I forgot to toss this in the truck today.

I have one BFG KO2 315/75/16 with approximately 5k miles on it. Can't remember the date code, but I wanna say 4-5 years old. I'll bring it FC in case anybody wants to part with $125.

Last edited:
Looking for a my buddy:

FZJ80 transfer case for a 1995, full time 4 wheel drive

I have a couple on the shelf. Good time to do the 3.1:1 gear set if he's in to that.

I have a couple on the shelf. Good time to do the 3.1:1 gear set if he's in to that.

Not sure if he is, he might drive on a beach now and then. I'm working on him...

What do you want for one of them? I'll shoot him a message.

He's also looking for a PS pump,

Stump has one but time for the sweat equity is hard to come by theses days...

WTB: 5th gen 4runner running boards. Sister has a Limited and her power steps gave out, she wants running boards. I know we got some 5th gen that are rocking sliders now, was hoping to see if someone is willing to part with theirs. Also pics? want to see if that what she wants or if she wants the Limited ones with a bit of chrome trim

Free chrome wheels from a 62. I don't know if they're OEM; ask the seller. Not sure why the link I posted says something different.

These are in Charlotte, NC, and @Simcoe is really local to me. I'd be happy to grab them, hold them, and bring them to Gainesville next trip if somebody wants them. Probably around Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
Free chrome wheels from a 62. Not sure why the link I posted says something different.

These are in Charlotte, NC, and @Simcoe is really local to me. I'd be happy to grab them, hold them, and bring them to Gainesville next trip if somebody wants them. Probably around Thanksgiving.

If no one else needs them I will take them. I blast them and paint them Cygnus white for all my 40 builds, can never have enough!

If no one else needs them I will take them. I blast them and paint them Cygnus white for all my 40 builds, can never have enough!
I had a feeling you'd show up here! Go ahead and reach out to him if you want. I can get them out of his way and either hold them for you or whoever you defer to.

Hey guys I am out, I did not look at the pics, thought they were stock wheels. Next!

Free: Rear right panel for 3rd Gen 4Runner. Maybe for 1997. I bought for my ‘98 4Runner but power port cut out was missing.
50C664C2-0B55-4154-A0C0-B54BC4C108D6.jpeg

Selling my dad's Avalon if anyone is looking for a daily. Here is the add for it.

SOLD Excellent condition Old Town canoe 169 Discovery. Great canoe includes two Cabela paddles. I have this listed on NOVA Craigslist for $425. Local mud price $400. PM if interested.

5C2AFA0B-C99A-49CB-AD43-283E041FF29D.jpeg
1F169335-389B-46E4-92C6-C15FB67F22C2.jpeg
E6C8BC90-9370-40C8-9BCD-0F3C339DF6D1.jpeg

Last edited:
Anybody interested in a practically new pair of LaCrosse Iceman boots? Size 9 but they are more like a size 10 and you can still wear two pairs of socks lol I think they were $170ish. Fiberglass shank, for extreme cold. Great for hunting or being outside. They kind of reminded me of the old school military cold weather boots.

$75.00

IMG_20191107_185846.jpg
IMG_20191107_185747.jpg
IMG_20191107_185803.jpg
IMG_20191107_185825.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom