Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll take the following:
FRONTRUNNER CUB PACK $20 (2 AVAILABLE)
FRONTRUNNER MONSOON BAG $100
FRONTRUNNER WOLF PACK W/REGULAR & HIGH LIDS $35 (2 AVAILABLE)

Are you gonna be at next week's meeting?

And PM Sent

FOR SALE: Front Runner Stuff

NOTE: These items are also listed in the regular forum classifieds. If a club member buys them, there's no shipping, and I'll deliver and take cash at a club meeting.

UPDATED: Any items requested will be lined out; anything sold will be deleted. New items may be added.

Prices DO NOT include shipping. Final price will be determined according to the items in a particular shipment and the destination via UPS (i.e., you tell me what you want, I box it/them up and take it to UPS, and they tell me how much it is to your address). Payments via PayPal ONLY. Local pickup available in Northern Virginia.

FRONTRUNNER CUB PACK $20 (2 AVAILABLE)
FRONTRUNNER MONSOON BAG $100
FRONTRUNNER WOLF PACK W/REGULAR & HIGH LIDS $35 (2 AVAILABLE)
FRONTRUNNER 45L WATER TANK $103
FRONTRUNNER WATER TANK ALTERNATE MOUNT $24
FRONTRUNNER MOVEABLE AWNING ARM $300
FRONTRUNNER LOCKING WATER TAP $14
FRONTRUNNER RECOVERY DEVICE FLAT MOUNTING KIT (DISCONTINUED SET OF BOLTS) $20

Selling my 80 Prinsu rack. I've actually never mounted anything to it for travel. Located in Northern Virginia - 22041. Powder-coated black from Prinsu w/ the non-lightbar deflector. Asking $750. Local sale preferred.

22098150296_86caf67acc_k.jpg

22191901411_5acc898be3_k.jpg

Looking for a front air dam/valance for a 60 series, local kid got in a werck, also needs a headlight sprayer, and a cherry chrome bumper.

Let me know if anyone has anything. I am planning on being at fall crawl

WAS being the key word!
I may have some parts but they are not cherry. But may be useable. I’ll look next time I go out to the farm.

Looking for a front air dam/valance for a 60 series, local kid got in a werck, also needs a headlight sprayer, and a cherry chrome bumper.

I gave John Hall a pretty nice bumper a few years back. He never mounted it and sold the 62, so you might want to check with him. He is not on Mud, but someone must have his phone number.

I just reached out to a guy named Jonas that’s currently advertising 60 parts from some parts trucks on Craigslist. I bought a part off of him. Nice honest guy. I bet he’s at least got the valance

WAS being the key word!
I may have some parts but they are not cherry. But may be useable. I’ll look next time I go out to the farm.
Ill keep you updated on what I can find

I just reached out to a guy named Jonas that’s currently advertising 60 parts from some parts trucks on Craigslist. I bought a part off of him. Nice honest guy. I bet he’s at least got the valance
If you have his contact info I will happily pass it along
Shame.... got the new linemans tags too....

Those things are VERY popular around here.......I doubt this kid is a lineman, but could have been someone in his family.
I was laughing at you requesting a cherry bumper.
I like to laugh with/at you too. This truck was way to clean and nice for me. I have been trying to get the kid to cut it up and make a buggy out of it, now since the front end is totaled Im thinking we ought to cut the roof off.

Selling my Tacoma, awesome well built truck located in southern MD 20676

97802E76-356E-40F1-BE50-73AAAB126FAE.jpeg

F0832AC9-86C2-4ADB-A4E3-20365A487B43.jpeg

5653D8E5-6717-4DFD-9170-55D93F8F090A.jpeg

D9B5CDBE-A56A-4478-B19F-9FBD134EA327.jpeg

--Parting out the armor from my 1996 FZJ80--

1. Rare Dual swing out (ladder/ tire carrier) rear bumper by cruisin off-road $2200

2. Front Trail gear bumper w/12000lb Harbor freight Winch $650

3. (5) 80 series wheels with 315/75r16 KM3 tires
4 tires have about 8k miles with spare unused. $1200

*********************Buy this for FALL CRAWL 2019!!!**********************

Thanks for looking!
Send me a pm if interested.

Last edited:
Parting out the armor from my 1996 FZJ80

Rare Dual swing out (ladder/ tire carrier) rear bumper by cruisin off-road $2200

White knuckle sliders with extra tabs for top plate $700

Front Trail gear bumper w/12000lb Harbor freight Winch $650

(5) 80 series wheels with 315/75r16 KM3 tires
4 has about 8k miles with spare unused. $1200

Or buy the whole truck for $5500 :)

Thanks for looking!

Send me a pm if interested.
If you had posted those sliders before the August meeting, I would have got them.

Edit: just remembered, 96 sliders won't fit my 94. One of the few mistakes Toyota has made.

Selling my Tacoma, awesome well built truck located in southern MD 20676

View attachment 2072618

View attachment 2072619

View attachment 2072620

View attachment 2072621

@shmukster

FOR SALE: REDARC BCDC1225D Dual-Input Battery Charger; new, never installed. $350

I bought it to replace my current CTEK I thought was non-functional; it was a grounding issue, since fixed.

I'll leave this here for a week before I post it in the general mud classifieds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom