Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I thought you kept saying your GX is a land cruiser... :meh:
The 120 is a land cruiser. Why are you bringing this old debate up again?

I thought you kept saying your GX is a land cruiser... :meh:

Everywhere else in the world the 4runner/GX is called the Toyota Prado Land Cruiser. So the GX is a land cruiser...just not in the US

The 120 is a land cruiser. Why are you bringing this old debate up again?

You said "these land cruiser snobs" took that as you calling yourself a non land cruiser owner hahaha

Check out the GXOR fb page if youre on fb. There is a 4 sale section and a va specific GXOR page. Ive bought and sold some GX parts there. There are 6000+ members so dont let these land cruiser snobs who each own 7 80s in various stages of disrepair ( @JohnVee ) tell you otherwise. Tons of people buying and building GX 120 prados.

I'm part of that page but I haven't really looked at the for sale section. I'll make sure to check that out

***Stock 100-Series Wheels/Tires and Skid Plates***

I'll be selling 5 stock wheels/tires and stock skids from a build, off an '06 Toyota LC w/64k miles. There is no rust including underneath, this truck never saw snow and it doesn't seem like it even saw much rain.

4 tires are Michelin tires (not off-road) that recently passed MD inspection. The spare doesn't look to have ever touched the ground, it is not a Michelin.

Let me know if bumper covers or any of the stock suspension components interest you as well.

I could let the 3rd row seats go too, they are tan.

Please PM me if you're interested, I can send you pics.
Interested in skids and gas tank guard if I find out they fit my 99. Anyone know?

Hey guys, I am looking for a 1980 up short 4spd for a split case. I have the case already but may buy a trans t-case combo.

Thanks,
Rob

Hey guys, I am looking for a 1980 up short 4spd for a split case. I have the case already but may buy a trans t-case combo.

Thanks,
Rob

I can make a long H42 for a split case work as well if anyone happens to have one of those.

Thanks

I can make a long H42 for a split case work as well if anyone happens to have one of those.

Thanks
Rob,
Post this in ONSC or Upstate Cruisers, too. I can facilitate transport north unless you're in a hurry.

@matzell I have a 4 speed out of a 60. I’ll pm you some picks.

Rob,
Post this in ONSC or Upstate Cruisers, too. I can facilitate transport north unless you're in a hurry.
I am heading out in the am for KY, I will post up when I get back if Jakes does not work out.

Last edited:
I have 2 of these NIB. $25 for the pair?

IMG_7066.jpg

Not to burst your bubble. We have 2 and they don’t work on our neighbors yuppie little pain in the ass dog!

Selling Parts

1991 FJ 80 Hi and Low Side Power Steering Hoses

Discounted from Toyota. Ordered for a vehicle I sold. Willing to accept ApplePay. Located in Northern Virginia.
Paid $317 + $47 in shipping - willing to accept any reasonable offer.

1991 - 97 FJ80 / FJZ80 Spare Tire Carrier Assembly (When was the last time you dropped your spare tire?)

Removed from a 1991 FJ80 when I put rear swing out on it. In good condition. Willing to accept ApplePay. Located in Norther Virginia.
I paid $126 - willing to sell $50 + shipping

IMG_20181028_141300.jpg

IMG_20181028_142317.jpg

IMG_20181028_142335.jpg

FYI
I posted my fzj80 in the classified section

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom