Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just submit to the inevitable.

For the right price I might be able to get it to Rausch Creek in two weeks?$$$$$$

Posting for a friend, I dont know much about 'cept that I wish I had an extra 10k.

Reply to:

Mikefields1119@gmail.com

-180,230 miles
-owned since 2015 at ~150k miles
-timing belt and water pump done <10k miles ago
-factory rear locker
-no leaks
-Old Man Emu suspension
-285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ST tires with matching spare
-Thule crossbars

View attachment 1981997View attachment 1981998View attachment 1981999View attachment 1982000View attachment 1982001

Considering a replacement for our Outback. Emailed your buddy. Hope he still has it.

Let's do it Rob.
Either that or I'll be down in CVille on June 15 and will come get it out of your way then.

Bring it right up to my shop.

We can strip it in less than a day, and take the carcass to the scrapyard.

Might be some things on that truck that @caz could use

Let's do it Rob.
Either that or I'll be down in CVille on June 15 and will come get it out of your way then.
Sounds good. I pulled the bed this morning. It starts and runs. fan is hitting the radiator. I did drive it a short distance to the parking spot, it it moves if you need it to. It is out of the way and can wait till the 15th. it will save me from pulling the 30' gooseneck up to PA.

I can bring it up to PA if not far from Rausch Creek if needed. I just need to know so I can pull the camper shell before the trip.

Does anyone have a Carfax account? Looks like eBay/carfax banned selling reports for a few bucks. Happy to pay more than a few for your trouble.

Anybody knows of a good air compressor for sale? Looking for a 60-80 gal, US made, 1 phase motor.

Anybody knows of a good air compressor for sale? Looking for a 60-80 gal, US made, 1 phase motor.
Craigslist is your best bet:
I think a reasonable price is closer to $300-$350.
These are as good as any... I bought mine used 10 years ago it is a Campbell Hausfeld and! From what I can see the compressors themselves are very similar, still

Craigslist is your best bet:
I think a reasonable price is closer to $300-$350.
These are as good as any... I bought mine used 10 years ago it is a Campbell Hausfeld and! From what I can see the compressors themselves are very similar, still
10 years ago puts you on the edge of the chinese-made cylinders and cylinder heads. Not as good as the US cast cylinders, they burn up a lot easier.
Seems like you got a good one Stump.

The unit linked above, usually sells for $600 plus dollars at a big-box store. The $400 is not a bad deal.

The inline twin compressors like these are not quiet!

Does anyone have a good upper thermostat housing for a fj62? I just ordered the lower housing which cracked when my thermostat failed. The upper is apparently discontinued. Hopefully nothing else broke!

So if anyone has a good used upper housing Pm me with a price. Thanks!

Does anyone have a pair of third(3rd) row seat brackets?

I have an idea..........

Does anyone have a good upper thermostat housing for a fj62? I just ordered the lower housing which cracked when my thermostat failed. The upper is apparently discontinued. Hopefully nothing else broke!

So if anyone has a good used upper housing Pm me with a price. Thanks!
You can buy these aftermarket. I just ordered on yesterday, I think four seasons makes it.

10 years ago puts you on the edge of the chinese-made cylinders and cylinder heads. Not as good as the US cast cylinders, they burn up a lot easier.

The unit linked above, usually sells for $600 plus dollars at a big-box store. The $400 is not a bad deal.

Precisely my point. I don't want Chinese made crap. Some big names in the industry like Ingersoll Rand, Husky, CH have gone Chinese with " Assembled in the US from globally sourced materials" stickers. I've been reading a lot of boards and some of them are bad out of the box. I rather pay the extra dollar for "US Made" even if its an older slightly used unit.

Precisely my point. I don't want Chinese made crap. Some big names in the industry like Ingersoll Rand, Husky, CH have gone Chinese with " Assembled in the US from globally sourced materials" stickers. I've been reading a lot of boards and some of them are bad out of the box. I rather pay the extra dollar for "US Made" even if its an older slightly used unit.
Puma has been making many of the "better" re-branded compressors, and I like them.

Unless you buy some older, used shop comp, I think your stuck with Chineseume.
If you buy new, at least you can flex a warranty.

Puma has been making many of the "better" re-branded compressors, and I like them.

Unless you buy some older, used shop comp, I think your stuck with Chineseume.
If you buy new, at least you can flex a warranty.
There are still many US made options, Quincy been one of them. Baldor electric motor with US made pump. Around $1200 for a 60 gal unit.

I bought it more like 14 years ago! I guess and it was used by a furniture shop to spray lacquer and stain.
It is a single cylinder and and is pretty quiet. Certainly a lot more quiet than my 1st craftsman 33gal oil less one.
Keep ‘me oiled an they can go practically forever.

There are still many US made options, Quincy been one of them. Baldor electric motor with US made pump. Around $1200 for a 60 gal unit.
Used ones are a good value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom