Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And more

IMG_3749.JPG

IMG_2382.JPG

IMG_3747.JPG

IMG_2412.JPG

Need a rear door speaker grill for my 80. Just broke mine trying to get new speakers in....

Tan if you have it. Otherwise any color for now.

You can get tan paint for plastic.

FJ40 stock roll bar pads set from Specter. Light tan in color. Good shape. Velcro closer. FREE to a good home. Located in Richmond. These will go in the dumpster sooner than later!

View attachment 1980325

View attachment 1980326
If you still have them I would be interested. I would say I would come get them right away but every truck I own is in a shop for everything from a DEF system failure to a short that killed a ECU to spinning a bearing so I will have to time it with work.Hopefully mid next week I have to go to Petersburg and can get them then.

If you still have them I would be interested. I would say I would come get them right away but every truck I own is in a shop for everything from a DEF system failure to a short that killed a ECU to spinning a bearing so I will have to time it with work.Hopefully mid next week I have to go to Petersburg and can get them then.

I will hold them for you, contact me next week.
Rob

2000 Toyota Tacoma 2WD 2.7 with auto tranny. Dark green in color. Ext cab. Doors rearward are good, hit in front end. Engine looks ok. 230k on it. Little girl ran red light and other car sideswipped front end. Interior ok, split bench seat.

I plan to keep the bed, tailgate and rear bumper. Everything else is up for grabs. Make offers! I plan to pull bed this weekend. I can sell the rest as a roller or part it out. Parts are cheaper if you help pull.

$500 FOR REST OF TRUCK????? or less??

Rob
804.288.9341 shop

Last edited:
2000 Toyota Tacoma 2WD 2.7 with auto tranny. Dark green in color. Ext cab. Doors rearward are good, hit in front end. Engine looks ok. 230k on it. Little girl ran red light and other car sideswipped front end. Interior ok, split bench seat.

I plan to keep the bed, tailgate and rear bumper. Everything else is up for grabs. Make offers! I plan to pull bed this weekend. I can sell the rest as a roller or part it out. Parts are cheaper if you help pull.

$500 FOR REST OF TRUCK????? or less??

Rob
804.288.9341 shop
2rz for my Trekker?
Then I could stop shopping for 22r doodads..... Hummmm.

Pics of 2000 Tacoma. front pushed in but engine and waterpump/fan area still look ok. power steering a/c truck. I might be talked out of the bed but thought about using it for my ext cab FJ45 project?

2000 tacoma 1.jpg

2000 tacoma 2.jpg

2000 tacoma 3.jpg

2000 tacoma 4.jpg

2rz for my Trekker?
Then I could stop shopping for 22r doodads..... Hummmm.
Lets make a deal!!!!!! Bring a trailer!!![/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom