Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wanted - New Aisin Water Pump for Late '66 to '74. I've searched everywhere and no one has the Aisin water pump in stock so I'm reaching out to my Mud brothers in desperation. Please let me know if you have one in your spares pile that you can live without until the next shipment comes in at Cruiser Outfitters.

Wanted: 31", 32", 33" all terrain or mud tires for 15" rim. If anyone is looking to upgrade let me know, I sell tires and can help with the new tires and mounting and balancing. I am getting my 82 FJ40 ready for Coal Miners and want something more aggressive for trail riding duties.

Thanks,
Rob

I am also looking for a set(s) of ambulance doors Any and all conditions. Let me see what you have stashed away.

I am also looking for a set(s) of ambulance doors Any and all conditions. Let me see what you have stashed away.
I have 1. It is in very good shape. It has a couple rust holes in the outer skin at the bottom, but I took it off my truck 21 years ago and and it has been inside ever since. It really only needs a couple pieces of metal welded in.
I'll dig up some pics or take some new ones.

Heres a link to the pics:
I couldn't get them to load into 'mud from my OneDrive.
I used paint stripper on the spots, then peeled back the lip with the intent of repairing it. I came to the realization that I will never restore my top, so it just sits.

Making space for Taco parts, couple things to sell
RTIC hard cooler 45qt tan $150-SOLD
Coleman metal cooler similar size, don’t remember what I paid $make offer
BFG KM2 (5) 35x12.5x15 mounted on 15x8 aluminum wheels $950
Used once Yakima load bars and towers. Bars are 52 inch $350
More to come

Last edited:
Making space for Taco parts, couple things to sell
RTIC hard cooler 45qt tan $150
Coleman metal cooler similar size, don’t remember what I paid $make offer
BFG KM2 (5) 35x12.5x15 mounted on 15x8 aluminum wheels $950
Used once Yakima load bars and towers. Bars are 52 inch $350
More to come
Those wheels should bolt right up to the 🌮

Toyota 5 Spoke Wheel/Center Cap - fits 6 bolt Tacoma and 4Runner , etc.
Tire and TPMS sensor included.
$45
Great for use as a spare. Bridgestone Dueler H/T 265/65-17
@ Fairfax City / Kilroy's

20190504_174228_resized.jpg

20190504_174236_resized.jpg

Hi Guys. I have a Bestop Tigertop available for sale. Great condition, with only one small tear (quarter size) in the middle of the top.
All zippers, snaps are in near perfect condition. All plastic is clear and in great shape. Have all hardware. I'm thinking $400.
Let me know!
Doug

MVIMG_20190514_194823.jpg

MVIMG_20190514_194815.jpg

PANO_20190514_194633.vr.jpg

MVIMG_20190514_194620.jpg

MVIMG_20190514_194422.jpg

Since my rear swing out is set to arrive tonight, I'll be needing a full size spare. If anyone has a spare stock 80 series wheel that they're willing to part with, I'm in the market. If someone also happens to have a 315/75/16 that would make a good spare, that would be fantastic as well.

I'm also going to need to find someone who can weld the swing out together and onto the frame of my 80. Anyone know of a person/place?

I pay in cash, PayPal, or things that are at least 40 proof.

Since my rear swing out is set to arrive tonight, I'll be needing a full size spare. If anyone has a spare stock 80 series wheel that they're willing to part with, I'm in the market. If someone also happens to have a 315/75/16 that would make a good spare, that would be fantastic as well.

I'm also going to need to find someone who can weld the swing out together and onto the frame of my 80. Anyone know of a person/place?

I pay in cash, PayPal, or things that are at least 40 proof.
what area are you in i may be able to help you out with the welding

FJ40 stock roll bar pads set from Specter. Light tan in color. Good shape. Velcro closer. FREE to a good home. Located in Richmond. These will go in the dumpster sooner than later!

fj40 roll bar pad 1.jpg

fj40 roll bar pad 2.jpg

Looking for a buddy
He needs at least one, preferably two tires
265/70r17
I would like to do Cooper Discovery's AT

I'm also looking for an 80 wheel and some covers, at least 4 covers
I have a couple of used ones at work. 10 ply, one Firestone at, the other a goodyear. $20 each. located in Richmond

Posting for a friend, I dont know much about 'cept that I wish I had an extra 10k.

Reply to:

Mikefields1119@gmail.com

-180,230 miles
-owned since 2015 at ~150k miles
-timing belt and water pump done <10k miles ago
-factory rear locker
-no leaks
-Old Man Emu suspension
-285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ST tires with matching spare
-Thule crossbars

IMG_2397.JPG
IMG_2393.JPG