Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Now that my 315s are ordered, I'll have a set of 4 Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo 3 for sale. I had them installed April or May of 18 and have put less than 4k miles on them since. None of those miles have been anything worse than a dirt road. No patches or plugs. $600 for an almost new set of 10 ply all terrain tires.
285/75/16?

4 tires plus rims off my Chevy van. All pressure sensors work lugnuts included. Some curb rash on the rims all hold air. Tread on the inside of the front two is low.

265/50R20

$400

I’m looking for a 4.7 geared Tcase for a minitruck/4Runner. Lemme know if you’ve got a line on one!!

Brian

Anyone have and radios that I can buy/borrow for the weekend. Mine aren't going to get here in time...:mad::bang:

CB or GSMR?

Finally got the tires off and some photos. Only want $600. They'll be on craigslist for $650 next weekend if nobody on here or Tacomaworld gets them.

Any interest in a snowblower? I have an Ariens SS522 to get rid of. My overt anal folks serviced it yearly since new but not in the last year, maybe 2. Their retirement neighborhood sidewalk and 3 car-by-20’ driveway couldn’t have torn it up too bad. I’ll be back in NOVA on Tuesday and will see what I can do about getting it running (I haven’t tried yet). It’ll be a very fair deal for somebody. I’ll sell it in order of PMs recieved, not replies to this post. Thanks.

Bumping my ARB rack. Never installed. Only out of the wrapper for test fitting and pics. Model 3800250. I know it fits FJC’s and certain Tacoma’s. No clue what else. I can bring it up from NC on Monday if there’s interest.

Last edited:
FREE (or maybe a bottle of beer if you’re generous!)

Two doors for a Triumph Spitfire. Came from a 1978. Can’t recall if they both have glass or not. About half of the inner &outer hardware is there. Both are half paint/primer. I can take pics if you PM me before Sunday evening. Leaving it in CLT for now if no interest. I just hate to junk good parts, especially body parts.

Edit: 1978.

Last edited:
Doing some cleaning out of the closet. Found a Large Dickies button down mechanics CLCC shirt. Let me know if anyone would like it. I only wore it twice.
image.jpg

Doing some cleaning out of the closet. Found a Large Dickies button down mechanics CLCC shirt. Let me know if anyone would like it. I only wore it twice.
Trade you 4 gallons of used oil for it! This stuff is pristine. Only run through an FZJ80. You could practically use it again!

Oh, I also have some leather pants (31x34) that I don't need anymore since my rockstar dreams were dashed years ago. I can throw them in as an incentive to lose weight. You know the ladies love guys in leather pants...so much so that I got roofied the last time I wore them. The joke was on her tho, my wife took me home and violated me instead of her. I looked for her for months afterwards to no avail. Frowny face.

I’m good on leather pants! But the shirt is yours! And I’ll take that pristine oil.

Here is the rack along with accessories. Tire mount is already on there and light mounts, along with axe/shovel mount are still in the box
@b4wheeler

20190218_174623.jpg

20190218_174632.jpg

20190218_174907.jpg

@b4wheeler when I bought it I remember paying around $1,500 for it. But not looking for anything near that. Was hoping to let everything go for around $700, so I can buy sliders.
Let me know what you were thinking about paying for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom