Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For Sale: https://www.amazon.com/Rampage-Prod...=1538921030&sr=8-2&keywords=Rampage+Trail+can

Selling one of those (asking $50, negotiable), brand new, never used. Went a different storage route with my rear bumper build...just ask Ryan.
Pictures of what is being sold:

IMG_1554.JPG
IMG_1555.JPG
IMG_1556.JPG
IMG_1557.JPG
IMG_1558.JPG

Tools for sale:

Blackhawk sockets by Proto ½ inch deep metric and SAE - very nice $40 each

Blackhawk rotating ratchet - new ⅜ spin the handle and it rotates the socket $30

Craftsman technician travel tool case - brand new- made in USA by Chicago case $360 new sell for $180

5 Porter Cable Nailers and nails 18G, 18G, 15G, 16G and Stapler - $300 (not cruiser related but ideal for building camping boxes)

16 black milk cartons - 8 square and 8 rectangular - all like new paid $200 sell for $100 great for organizing cruiser parts

Fien Multimaster tool with blades, accessories, sander and dust collection made in Germany $200

Craftsman floor jack in case - ideal for travel tool kit (never been used) $40

Wrench and Cord for Milwaukee grinder $20

Toyota 50th Anniversary Key Fob $20

Snap-on Key Fob $10

Set of Hammers $60

I also have some Snap-On impact swivel sockets, Snap-On line wrenches, Snap-On Ratcheting Screwdriver, Snap-On SAE Wrench sets, etc

Located in Vienna near Tyson's Corner

thanks!

865786.0.jpg

IMG_1887.jpg

IMG_3072.JPG

IMG_3091.JPG

01010_8oNIkIZbC57_600x450.jpg

Pictures are terrible, but I'm trying to sell my roof rack, it's too tall to fit in my parking garage at work. It's the BajaRacks standard rack for the 80 series (2/3 length, not full). I'll throw in the HiLift mounts, which have left small dents in the rack from where they were mounted. Everything is only 6 months old. Looking for $700 (Rack + Shipping is $865 new)
20180513_144801.jpg
20180513_144752.jpg

Somebody please come down and pick up these FJ60 doors that I have!!

If someone wants an FJ60 with a dented door and a slightly rusty rear door, buy mine and then pick up these doors!

Do you have room to store the grey, rear-passenger door? My truck would appreciate it. I'm taking off on the club trip to Utah this weekend, so I wouldn't be able to grab it for a bit. Anyone running down to Richmond anytime in the next few weeks?

Do you have room to store the grey, rear-passenger door? My truck would appreciate it. I'm taking off on the club trip to Utah this weekend, so I wouldn't be able to grab it for a bit. Anyone running down to Richmond anytime in the next few weeks?
Yes. They are in my conex box, just in the way but I am not out there everday. Can you take all four?

80 Series: 4x4 Labs Passenger side, 3rd row seat rear wheel arch storage basket. Was installed and loaded with work boots and First Aid Kit; very light use. Installed for a couple years and removed to make room for a full drawer system.

Asking $225. Link for reference: 3rd row seat racks - Inside cargo racks for 80 series

Actuals:

View attachment 1805344 View attachment 1805345 View attachment 1805346 View attachment 1805347 View attachment 1805348
I'll bite. Don't let my North Carolina location scare you - I'm in NoVA for a bit.

I tried to send a PM, but your inbox is full. PM me a phone #, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom