Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

this past weekend a FJ40 owner from our club was asked for an offer on aftermarket wheels and tires. I didn't write done the name and now cant find the post but if I remember correctly he has a dune beige 40. If the tires and wheels are still available I am interested.

Looking for a 1994 fzj80 birfield and long side (Driver) front shaft. If you have extra birfields taking up space I'd be interested in all of them!!

Thanks,

Brian

Looking for a 1994 fzj80 birfield and long side (Driver) front shaft. If you have extra birfields taking up space I'd be interested in all of them!!

Thanks,

Brian

Do you have OEM lockers?

Do you have OEM lockers?

Yes. Guess I should have mentioned that as far as the inner shaft is concerned. I haven't pulled it apart yet. Shaft may be ok, but I'm anticipating the splines on the end being trashed.

Have an ATO skid plate now being sold by 4x innovations that I need gone before I move. Was on my 08 tacoma.

How much are you looking to get for it? It looks like they make a few different skids. Is this for under the engine, transmission or gas tank?

How much are you looking to get for it? It looks like they make a few different skids. Is this for under the engine, transmission or gas tank?
Engine skid... has some surface rust and needs paint but I was thinking 150. Doesn't have any real gouges or dents. I can get a picture this afternoon

Last edited:
Here it is

20161028_175138.jpg

I'm looking for the turn signal indicators for my dash. I have two big holes on either side of my instrument cluster.....

Free, second gen 4Runner OEM transfer case. It came out of Matt's 4Runner to make room for dual transfer cases. 300K miles on the truck, it was working ok when it was removed. If you want it come and get it otherwise its new home will be the dump.

Moving back to FL in the spring so thinning things out, have a Rockwell 440 jig saw, Foley Belsaw Planer 12", Old school shopsmith with a billion attachments, AC stick welder 225 transformer not an inverter. Lots of other stuff but those were the first thing off my mind.
Also a 1994 750 Katana, needs head gasket, Honda 750 Magna, will need carbs pulled and cleaned but ran 3 years ago when parked.

Will post pics and some prices this weekend as I'm just starting to get into making room to pull things out and actually take pictures!

Just giving the local mud guys a heads up before list them on craigslist. All stuff is in New Market MD north off I70 on SR75 about three miles.

Moving back to FL in the spring so thinning things out, have a Rockwell 440 jig saw, Foley Belsaw Planer 12", Old school shopsmith with a billion attachments, AC stick welder 225 transformer not an inverter. Lots of other stuff but those were the first thing off my mind.
Also a 1994 750 Katana, needs head gasket, Honda 750 Magna, will need carbs pulled and cleaned but ran 3 years ago when parked.

Will post pics and some prices this weekend as I'm just starting to get into making room to pull things out and actually take pictures!

Just giving the local mud guys a heads up before list them on craigslist. All stuff is in New Market MD north off I70 on SR75 about three miles.

Keep us posted. You've piqued my interest for sure.

Keep us posted. You've piqued my interest for sure.
Will do, I'd rather sell my stuff to guys I know than those flakey craigslisters anyhow!

All MUD peeps are welcome to come by and checkout stuff and make offers too, everything has to go.

I'm going light when I go south so only my roller boxes, MIG, TIG and some hand tools are going with me. I have big double door storage cabs on wheels, mobile workstations with shelves and drawers with pull out tops on wheels as well. I just built a waste oil foundry which I've been melting down aluminum with that will probably have to go as well as it's too heavy to lug. OH and an old Keller Hy Duty power hacksaw which is on craigslist but I'd cut the price for a mud member.

Will get pictures up as soon as I can but I'm trying to get my daughters 82 westfalia/subi swap done as well so my time is thin. If you're close and interested stop by, I'll be at the barn all weekend and Monday all weekends thru New Years and from Wed before Tgivng thru that following Tuesday.

hack saw cutting poured aluminum for porous check

Any interest in original roof rack from a 100 series? I just put a Labrak roof rack on and took off original. In Virginia Beach area

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom