Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Depending on rust it could be a bargain or a POS. '64 - '65? Early F with a 3 on the tree.

Never mind, the bezel is upside down, only worth $50.

I didn't notice the corrugated top or the wrong hood. Could be a good find at the right price.

Lifted springs (look at the shakle angles) the interior is torn out look at the front seat leg in the window.

SOLD SOLD SOLD GOING TO MD THIS WEEKEND Got in a running FJ62 that I was going to part. After driving it home 35 miles without incident I am going to try to sell it intact. Would be a bit of a shame to cut it up. It's an 88 FJ62 with 173K on the clock. All original except for the front bumper. Blue with gray interior, has a different front clip on it that has been primered light gray. It ain't a show car but for the price it's a good deal. 3FE engine starts right up and ran well. Transmission and 4WD seem to work fine (yes it's an automatic). Tires are a matched set of four offbrand 31x10.50 with lots of tread, PO said they have 3K miles on them. truck was filthy I washed it and cleaned the windows so she looks presentable. All glass looks good, all four power windows go up and down (some slowly as expected). has a sterreo in the dash but i didn't play it at all and a six CD changer in the console. Dash is unmolested and all gauges work including the trip odometer. Brakes work OK but the pedal is lower than I'd like. Parking brake handle moves but is ineffective. Has a slight exhaust leak. Radiator leaks coolant from a seam on the top but not too bad. I can give a replacement radiator with the truck. Seats are dirty but interior is complete. Rear bumper is straight and original. has some rust in the quarters but not too bad for PA inspection. Small rust spots on the tailgate and maybe the liftgate. has some other minor ills but nothing worth noting. Overall it's a complete running land cruiser for $2650. Can sell it for $2200 with out the nice ARB front bumper which would be replaced with a nice stock bumper without the ends. Frame looks good to me. Has the stock Aisin hubs up front. It's a cheap land cruiser that needs TLC. I'd say fix/replace the leaking radiator, check the brakes, look at the exhaust and give it a good tuneup and drive it. Best to email me if interested shmukter@pa.metrocast.net.
photo 5.jpg
Driver side.jpg
Pass side rear.jpg

Last edited:
low mileage 3fe gary?

that's a great deal! are you willing to take an fj60 that needs to be parted in trade? I just picked up an fj60 this weekend.

Took a lot of parts off this weekend and will be selling them.

Have a front bumpers with bumper stops on either side great shape no rust comes with hardware.

I also have 5 matching chroms stock toyota rims im looking to sell make me an offer.

Text me for pictures 443 538 2552

I don't know man, I always see HMMVs on there with 12-30k miles. Wish it wasn't on the wrong coast. Wonder what the reserve is.

I'm betting that Odo tripped once...

Are you saying my 40 has more than 64,000 miles???????
But the PO said he only drove it to church on Sunday's!!

Ya I would agree it's flipped!!!

I posted up some nice old 40 parts in the classified section of MUD this morning. Have a real nice split hood for a 40 SOLD, a pretty much complete and almost perfect old style windshield frame, and a nice pair of amby doors priced right. Best to email me if interested shmukter@pa.metrocast.net.

Last edited:
Looking for a set of tires for the new (to me) FJ45. Looking for 235/75 or even 225/75-15. Tires on the rig have tread but have lots of dry rot. The 45 hadn't been out of the guy's garage in at least 8 years? Anybody have anything?

010.JPG

How about these? Came off my 40, less than 500 miles on them. I was thinking $300 with the wagon wheels. I'll be at CMCC so I can bring them along.
tmp_28532-IMG_20160616_151829190-933358768.jpg
tmp_28532-IMG_20160616_1518464281233692581.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for a set of tires for the new (to me) FJ45. Looking for 235/75 or even 225/75-15. Tires on the rig have tread but have lots of dry rot. The 45 hadn't been out of the guy's garage in at least 8 years? Anybody have anything?

View attachment 1276401

I have a set of qty 5 size 225/75/15 futura scrambler on 1st gen 4runner rims.
I'm not sure if I'll make coal mine.
Trade for 40 parts.

Last edited:
Wondering if anyone has a good functional old Aisin single barrel carburetor for a 65 F engine. I have my FJ45 running now but the carb needs help. Would love to get a functional carb to have this truck mobile, anybody have anything out there? Let me know, best to email shmukter@pa.metrocast.net. Thanks, Gary

I'd go $400 for a mudder, need to get a couple of these out of my garage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom