Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

what is the front and rear axle of a 60, complete, worth? I'm looking to do a swap out and I'm curious if I'd get anytihng for the old ones. They have 4.10 gears, disc front, drum rear. Thanks!

been looking for an elocker for my 80 for two years now, might just have to plunk down the $410 plus shipping and go new with amayama.com since I'm tired of pulling mine, fixing, having it work for a few months and then quitting again.

Thought about going the cable/spring route, saw the air mod too but can't make my mind up and new is just a simple plug and play solution, expensive but simple.

If anyone is looking for a windshield frame for an earlier FJ40 let me know. I've got two in good condition for $75 each. Tired of looking at them. Also have an intake and valve cover with the raised "2F" on it for $40 each. Prices are BO. Text me for pics at 571.271.6410
Thanks
Eric

Blew head gasket on my 86 4 runner 22 re anyone remotely close to MD line I'm staying in Baltimore. Got one for sale looking for intake to oilpan exhiast manifold no accesorys

Yes I did..... Long slightly embarrassing story. Needless to say (among other things) I really need a windshield frame 75 and newer. 8 years of grinding, welding and painting down the drain.

Thanks
Steve 703-966-6682
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1454242240.900859.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1454242277.487903.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1454242317.179189.jpg

I have an fj60 rear axle assembly. No 3rd member and it's missing a bunch of 3rd member studs. I had to remove them to use in the 80 series housing I replaced it with. Brakes are in good condition. I have the drums too although they are not in the picture. Asking $100 for everything (same price if you want only the shafts).

IMG_0230.JPG

Fj40 small pattern knuckle disc brake birfield. These are longer than pickup/fj60 birfields. i think they came in like 75-78 fj40s or something. but they are DEFINITELY longer than later birfields. $100 + shipping.

IMG_0238.JPG

Last edited:
Anyone have a 38mm Split Case laying around that they would like to part with?

What does the 38mm case come from 60, 62, or 80?
I have a spit case out of a 60. Do not know the size.

Looking to buy 3' of 5/8" GATES green stripe heater hose. I can pickup at meeting tomorrow.

Just drill the pinion flanges to fit the 40 bolt DS pattern. Pretty simple, really. I've drilled mine several times.
Or... buy these: Cruiser Outfitters for the 10mm FJ40 bolt pattern.

The 78 and newer 40s have the fine splines but the stake nut is different. So you would have to swap the 40 flanges using the 60 stake nut and be really careful not to further crush the crush sleeve (assuming they were using crush sleeve in 86).

Probably easier to drill.

If you are planning on running anything larger than stock tires, I think you would be happier with the 4.11s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom