Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You can always throw in a new crush sleeve, since you are likely putting in a new pinion flange seal.
In order to drill, you have to have the round flange.
I say if you are going to go through the trouble of swapping gears, you might as well get the cruiseroutfitters flanges.
I may try to move this discussion to a separate thread so as to keep this one on topic.

Free used OEM radiator off my 40. Looks like it's been repaired at one point, probably needs a once over again.
IMG_20160320_142502019[1].jpg

Ironman Toyo13B springs for sale. $100 + shipping. ~5000 miles and one wheeling trip. Or trade for mediums. These springs can work for either a 100 series or an 80 series.

Springs.JPG

Bought a running 86 FJ60 yesterday frame is really bad gonna part it put. 161K on the truck, blue with gray interior. Body not the best front seats also worn. Engine and drive train, brakes and steering work fine. Let me know if you need anything from it. best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net.

Panel around the a/c - radio cluster
How are the brake components? Backing plate, etc

Bought a running 86 FJ60 yesterday frame is really bad gonna part it put. 161K on the truck, blue with gray interior. Body not the best front seats also worn. Engine and drive train, brakes and steering work fine. Let me know if you need anything from it. best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net.
Email sent...

Looking for a cheap stock toyota radio for the earlier years 3rd gen 4runners. Must have the tape deck and all functions working.
Going to drop it into a 2001 3rd gen whose radio sucks.

A friend of mine is selling a 64 factory soft top 40 in eastern Ohio. No hardtop, soft top or doors, but looks to be otherwise complete. All the seats are in place and the dash looks complete. Has some rust of course but to me appears salvageable. Has the drop down tailgate as it should. No engine in place but it comes with a good later year F engine. I've bought and sold trucks and parts with the owner and his father and they've been great to deal with. Looking for $3K I just don't have the time or space for this project right now. I can send pictures and contact info to anyone seriously interested if you email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net.

Looking for a few things.

Upper rear hatch for 96 80 series. Need a clear one. Mine is rusting around the bottom of the window.
Also, hoping against hope I can find a heat shield and a hard cooling line for an FJ40 OEM power steering setup.

Thanks

Looking for a few things.

Upper rear hatch for 96 80 series. Need a clear one. Mine is rusting around the bottom of the window.
Also, hoping against hope I can find a heat shield and a hard cooling line for an FJ40 OEM power steering setup.

Thanks

I made a heat shield for my OEM PS out of some aluminum sheet I had laying around. That hard line is almost unobtanium and I recall them going for big $$$. If you are not going for factory original, then a trans cooler is the best way to go. It cools much better than the stock cooler setup.

Thinking about going to southern maryland to look at an 80 next week. Anyone down there willing to meet up and put an educated eye on the thing?

Stump used to be our So MD guy but he got smart and moved to right side of the Potomac. :) Post up a fresh thread with a bunch of pics and we'll armchair analyze it. There's a number of members with 80s so you'll get some good feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom