Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Two bolts threw an upside down bezel just dropped the pice to $3000!?!?

Looks nice other than that.

HAHA! I saw that too!

Some good parts for a good deal here:
He will be in Gore, VA next week (likely the Cove).
From FaceBook

Rolled fj40 built part out

Newton, NJ
Rolled over fj40 freshly built less than a year ago I am going to Gore Virginia next week and can bring parts and at the end of next month I'm going to Ohio can bring parts for extra fee.
I can also accept PayPal and credit card for additional fee in state sales tax Warn 82-74 winch $1000. first time being used with pulling it on the trailer.
Bill fj40 axles Chrome axle shafts ARB air lockers High steer previous owner says it has 410s 2500
Bumpers rear needs a little straightening made by Metal Tech $500.
Lift with shackles and fox shocks don't know brand or height $850.
NRG Innovations seats and belt skinny $225.
ORION transfer case $1,100.
Turbo 350 trans freshly rebuilt heavy-duty spraggs clutches reverse manual valve body $1,100.
Chevy big block 454 TM machine freshly rebuilt $1,275.
Tub and Title $950.
B&M pistol grip shifter $150.
Steering box $75.
Brand new Fender Flares in the Box from Metal Tech $150.
Brand new rock slider with tube from Metal Tech brand new in the box $180.

Good soft doors top is a little messed up $250.
And any other questions please PM me or call Ogob metal works at 870-291-1897

I have a pair of stock aluminum wheels from a 97 FJ80 that I parted, both have tires mounted, one is what looks to be the original spare tire. The wheels are typical of northeastern trucks and certainly not pristine. Price of $40 per wheel (including tire) reflects that fact. These are the type that use the lug nuts with washers. Can bring to the Fall Crawl in October.

Also have a set of four chrome FJ60/62 wheels with good white letter tires on them. Stock size tires. Wheels are in good condition (not show condition) tires have lots of tread. three tires are matching Coopers the fourth is a different brand. price $100 for all four.

Tire wheel 1.jpg.JPG
Tire wheel 2.jpg.JPG
Tire wheel 3.jpg.JPG

Last edited:
FZJ-80 parts package. I had a 94 FZJ-80 and now drive a UZJ-100. I had numerous parts for maintenance and for trail spares. Had owned about five 93=94 FZJ-80s, with an Fj-80 and FJ-62 thrown in but don't think I'll be buying another in the future, so parts must go because I need to buy other parts for my 100. Most parts are new from the dealer and some parts, such as the alternator, starter, computer, distributor, coil and possibly others are used parts which I carried as trail spares. Most parts are in the package or box from the dealer and have the Toyota part #s on the package or box. Please check the part numbers to insure they fit your FZJ-80.

I believe some of the axle parts may fit other Land Cruisers or Toyota vehicles. The slotted and dimpled rotors with pads (ceramic) are for the front of a FZJ-80, which I paid over $200 for. I would like to sell everything as a package. I don't plan to ship the items at this time. I reside in North Stafford. Please see below pics for the items. I can only add five pics at a time, so please see subsequent post " FZJ-80 parts package continue" for pics of other parts. Other than the trail spares these are some of the new parts: rear axle inner and outer seals (two each), toyota front brake pads, left and right tie rod ends, engine mounts, starter rebuild kit, belts, valve cover gasket an obscure hose and others. See pics for additional info. Package price: $430. reduce to $400. Thanks

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

Last edited:
FZJ-80 parts package. I had a 94 FZJ-80 and now drive a UZJ-100. I had numerous parts for maintenance and for trail spares. Had owned about five 93=94 FZJ-80s, with an Fj-80 and FJ-62 thrown in but don't think I'll be buying another in the future, so parts must go because I need to buy other parts for my 100. Most parts are new from the dealer and some parts, such as the alternator, starter, computer, distributor, coil and possibly others are used parts which I carried as trail spares. Most parts are in the package or box from the dealer and have the Toyota part #s on the package or box. Please check the part numbers to insure they fit your FZJ-80.

I believe some of the axle parts may fit other Land Cruisers or Toyota vehicles. The slotted and dimpled rotors with pads (ceramic) are for the front of a FZJ-80, which I paid over $200 for. I would like to sell everything as a package. I don't plan to ship the items at this time. I reside in North Stafford. Please see below pics for the items. I can only add five pics at a time, so please see subsequent post " FZJ-80 parts package continue" for pics of other parts. Other than the trail spares these are some of the new parts: rear axle inner and outer seals (two each), toyota front brake pads, left and right tie rod ends, engine mounts, starter rebuild kit, belts, valve cover gasket an obscure hose and others. See pics for additional info. Package price: $430. Thanks

View attachment 1545557

View attachment 1545558

View attachment 1545561

View attachment 1545562

View attachment 1545563

You should have come to the swap meet! You could have unloaded most if not all of that there.
GLWS.

I'll have some stock 2000 LX470 wheels and tires available tomorrow. 3 road oriented Kumhos are in great shape /w low miles, the 4th tire appears to be the original full size spare (!) Good tread and good for a spare but I wasn't crazy about driving around on a tire that old. 16" rims are in good shape. Open to offers.

Some good parts for a good deal here:
He will be in Gore, VA next week (likely the Cove).
From FaceBook

Rolled fj40 built part out

Newton, NJ
Rolled over fj40 freshly built less than a year ago I am going to Gore Virginia next week and can bring parts and at the end of next month I'm going to Ohio can bring parts for extra fee.
I can also accept PayPal and credit card for additional fee in state sales tax Warn 82-74 winch $1000. first time being used with pulling it on the trailer.
Bill fj40 axles Chrome axle shafts ARB air lockers High steer previous owner says it has 410s 2500
Bumpers rear needs a little straightening made by Metal Tech $500.
Lift with shackles and fox shocks don't know brand or height $850.
NRG Innovations seats and belt skinny $225.
ORION transfer case $1,100.
Turbo 350 trans freshly rebuilt heavy-duty spraggs clutches reverse manual valve body $1,100.
Chevy big block 454 TM machine freshly rebuilt $1,275.
Tub and Title $950.
B&M pistol grip shifter $150.
Steering box $75.
Brand new Fender Flares in the Box from Metal Tech $150.
Brand new rock slider with tube from Metal Tech brand new in the box $180.

Good soft doors top is a little messed up $250.
And any other questions please PM me or call Ogob metal works at 870-291-1897

Sweet lead

I have an absolutely perfect transmission/transfer cover for an FJ40 up through 1978. It has been modified (professionally, actually) by moving the holes for both shifters rearward 3 1/4" to accommodate an H55 transmission and split transfer case. No rust anywhere and it is painted with epoxy primer. $150 to anyone who can pick it up or old Bob will be swinging by my place Wednesday on his way to the fall crawl. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net

8BF553D1-017F-42A9-9F75-F65A689266C3.jpeg
5A479BC7-C841-4BD1-89C8-45DA048A3362.jpeg
4FF8DB49-0D13-4E9C-811D-BBAACA467E7B.jpeg
C0386B0E-2A11-41FD-A3A3-70E7C9702D34.jpeg
$250 ???

I’ve got the spare too. A partial trade involving a 33 inch tire on a tundra or cruiser wheel is an option too.

I have a full size roof rack, came on an 80 I bought from Maryland. has the gutter mounts too, it's in good shape. Free to anyone who can pick it up. probably will fit a 60 or 62 series too.

I have a full size roof rack, came on an 80 I bought from Maryland. has the gutter mounts too, it's in good shape. Free to anyone who can pick it up. probably will fit a 60 or 62 series too.
Pic? I probably want it for my sons 60

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom