Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (9 Viewers)

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Visit site
My brother is looking to possibly replace his 3rd Gen 4Runner with a newer 4R or GX because he's getting tired of mechanics and inspectors always "finding things wrong". He's in Gainesville for the summer and travels to Boston a good bit, so he has the ability to check stuff out in a pretty big area. He's not one of us - he just needs the space for his giant dog - so he'll want something stock. And, yes...I'm also looking outside of the rust belt.

Lemme know what you got.

Visit site
My brother is looking to possibly replace his 3rd Gen 4Runner with a newer 4R or GX because he's getting tired of mechanics and inspectors always "finding things wrong". He's in Gainesville for the summer and travels to Boston a good bit, so he has the ability to check stuff out in a pretty big area. He's not one of us - he just needs the space for his giant dog - so he'll want something stock. And, yes...I'm also looking outside of the rust belt.

Lemme know what you got.
I just prepared Jack's RX 350 for sale. Don't know if that is big enough for him. Mileage might be too much for him too.

afgman786

SILVER Star
Visit site
Sold:
Brand new WARN 8274-50
$2,000
?
20210612_151542.jpg

Last edited:

iptman

SILVER Star
Visit site
Posted my Tacoma for sale.

Visit site
Posting for my friend and neighbor:

Please find attached the Carfax for the Camry and a link for some photos of the car. The asking price of $6,500 is below the Carfax estimate of $7,040. The car does have high miles, but I've taken care of this car as you can see in the Carfax. We are selling this car because we needed another mid-size SUV.

2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid
One Owner/driver, Dealer maintained, with Carfax, gets 32+ MPG, AM/FM/CD/AUX, Bluetooth, Navigation, AC, front seats are 6-way electric adjustable with seat heaters, non-smoker, personal car with lots of highway travel (roughly 125K miles in first 5 years, 82K miles in last 7 years), Michelin Defender (T+H) All Season tires, with less than 23K miles (Michelin rates them for 90,000 miles), extra set of floor mats (to keep original cleaner), both original key fobs. Previous maintenance records included. Car is solid with minor wear and tear (driver side seat is worn near the door - can be seen in picture).

2009 Camry Hybrid - https://photos.app.goo.gl/t26eNGjVmDFsnLkx9

Let me know if you are interested, or have any questions. Thanks.

Alfred
(202) 431-0392
2K9CamryHybrid@gmail.com

Attachments

• 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID_ JTNBB46K793051604 CARFAX.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Visit site
I just prepared Jack's RX 350 for sale. Don't know if that is big enough for him. Mileage might be too much for him too.

I think those are only designed for really short people. My knees hit the dash no matter what I do

FJCowboy

SILVER Star
Visit site
I think this has been posted before and is a member on here, but looks like a good truck. If the owner is on here, I would consider Bring a Trailer, I think it would do really well on there.

Visit site
Anyone have a single or set of 17" 6 lug sequoia wheels like this? Looking for one more for a spare. I struck out at the junkyard the other day.

61m93D-3ZtS._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom