Official DLC T-Shirt Pre-Order - Ends March 29th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bama4door

Supporting Vendor
Threads
**Please read this whole thread before ordering**

DLC Members, the time has finally come to order our official club T-shirts. This is long overdue, but we have all the details and proofs ready to go.

We are going to do a pre-order for shirts. This means you will pay for your shirt(s) upfront and then after the pre-order is over, we will place the final order for all the shirts ordered. This allows us not to have extra inventory the Club has to sit on.

Pre-order starts today and will end Sunday March 29th (open for 10 days) at 9pm.

We have the option between short and long sleeve. You have the option to order multiple shirts, long sleeve, short sleeve or a combo. Short sleeve with be a charcoal grey and long sleeve will be navy. Both options will have white font for logo(s).

Details/Pricing:
Comfort Colors (Short Sleeve, Charcoal Grey) - $20 for S-XL, $23 for 2XL+

Comfort Colors (Long Sleeve, Navy) - $30 for S-XL, $33 for 2XL+

Payment:

Please send payment for your order to Brent Girup's Paypal address: girupb@hotmail.com. Please use friends/family in Paypal, so there are no extra charges.

In the Paypal comments, please list your size, if you want a short/long sleeve and how many of each. You can order multiple sizes, just please specify so we can get the final order right.

Lastly, please post below once you have sent your payment and details to Brent.

*DixieLand Cruisers is a nonprofit incorporated in the State of AL. All proceeds go to the chapter fundraising efforts.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Last edited:
Guys I’m not going to confirm every transaction from this point forward but I will plan on doing a final spreadsheet with all of the details to be sure that I have everything correct to hand off to the printer.

Payment sent. Thanks.

Ordered and sent

Thanks for the reminder, completely dropped off my scope. Payment sent!

Ahh dang just missed it :(

Let me know if any left overs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom