Official 406 Cruisers December Meeting at OnX this Tuesday Dec 13 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It's that time agian for our monthly 406 Cruisers meeting, this month we are being hosted by OnX! As folks who love adventure it is always nice to know where you are at and where you are going. OnX is a leader in the mapping/GPS space and they have an awesome off-road app for folks just like us. We are going to demo the app and get an idea of how we can put it to use next wheeling season. Get ready to toss your old maps into the trash...

Our very own Marie (and others) work there and we are going to have a demo at OnX HQ.

The meeting starts at 7pm this Tuesday December 13th.

Here are some details from Marie...

Address: 107 E Oak St.

Parking: Please park in the far back parking lot behind the water tower building against the interstate so we can congregate all the Cruisers in one spot.

Meeting Location: The meeting location entrance is directly in front of the watertower and the room we will be meeting in will be the first room on the right after you enter.

Time: 7pm

Who: YOU! and any other Crusier head (Toyota enthusiast) you think would enjoy the night.

See ya there!

cd25b1aa2feeb374054a307e92d05855.jpg

Small update on location, we're switching which meeting room we're meeting in. Instead of taking the first door on your right when you walk into the building, you'll go up the stairs to the second floor and I'll have the door propped open at the top of the stairs for people to come in to the new meeting room!

It's that time agian for our monthly 406 Cruisers meeting, this month we are being hosted by OnX! As folks who love adventure it is always nice to know where you are at and where you are going. OnX is a leader in the mapping/GPS space and they have an awesome off-road app for folks just like us. We are going to demo the app and get an idea of how we can put it to use next wheeling season. Get ready to toss your old maps into the trash...

Our very own Marie (and others) work there and we are going to have a demo at OnX HQ.

The meeting starts at 7pm this Tuesday December 13th.

Here are some details from Marie...

Address: 107 E Oak St.

Parking: Please park in the far back parking lot behind the water tower building against the interstate so we can congregate all the Cruisers in one spot.

Meeting Location: The meeting location entrance is directly in front of the watertower and the room we will be meeting in will be the first room on the right after you enter.

Time: 7pm

Who: YOU! and any other Crusier head (Toyota enthusiast) you think would enjoy the night.

See ya there!

cd25b1aa2feeb374054a307e92d05855.jpg

Dang! I was hoping this one was in January. I was out of town. I bet it was a good meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom