Official 35" and under!! Post pictures!! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

do you have any pics out in he sun light?
1602511816932.png

What size tarp?
Slumberjack Roadhouse Tarp

I have a foxwing awning however it was damaged in the wind at the beach. The slumberjack provides more usable space and is at least 1/3 the cost.

Slumberjack Roadhouse Tarp

I have a foxwing awning however it was damaged in the wind at the beach. The slumberjack provides more usable space and is at least 1/3 the cost.

Thank you. I am going to do the same. More flexibility, coverage and portable...

315/75r16 KM3’s
OME J’s in front and mediums in the rear

View attachment 2459954

View attachment 2459957
850J & 860, no spacers? If so, this is where I’d like to drop to. Same tire size but PO installed Js all around with a spacer to level the front, and it’s a little taller than necessary. If possible, do you have your center of hub to bottom of flare measurements?

850J & 860, no spacers? If so, this is where I’d like to drop to. Same tire size but PO installed Js all around with a spacer to level the front, and it’s a little taller than necessary. If possible, do you have your center of hub to bottom of flare measurements?
It’s about 23.5”. This is the second 80 I’ve ran this setup on and I’ve been happy with it. No rubbing and it sets and handles how I like it

It’s about 23.5”. This is the second 80 I’ve ran this setup on and I’ve been happy with it. No rubbing and it sets and handles how I like it
Right on, thank you sir. I’m at 24.25” so that drop will do the trick, plus medium rear will surely improve my light ride.

I like the stance....what other components have you had to install to make this set up work?
I used some man a fre control arm drop brackets for caster correction and it drives like stock with no vibes. I need an alignment though. I’m planning to get a delta panhard bracket for the rear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom